Amy Gray-Cunningham is an intuitive healer and an Akashic Records Practitioner. She helps people understand who they are at the soul level to begin living the life God and our souls intended us to live. She believes we are the creators of our own experiences. Therefore, we manifest the life we desire.
Ten years ago, on July 6, 2011, she donated a kidney to a stranger after hearing a “Voice” tell her she would be the one to donate to him. They were a 1-in-20 million match and should’ve been siblings.
Since that time, her spiritual life has grown. She wrote a book about her spiritual journey through the kidney donation process called Daring to Believe. She has also started a podcast, Butterfly Kisses-A Journey through Spiritual Transformation.
Amy believes that life is a continuous journey of transformation and healing. We create and manifest our life based on the choices we make. It’s all about experiencing our divinity through our humanity. We are spiritual beings having a human experience, and everyone has a story to tell; that’s the beauty of being in this wonder-filled world.
Website link: https://www.amygraycunningham.com/
Tune into this week’s conversation, where Amy and I dive into…
- What made you decide to become a living kidney donor?
- What was the experience like for you?
- How did donating affect your spiritual life?
- Have you heard other “Voices”?
- How did you get into reading the Akashic records?
- What are the Akashic Records?
- How can the Records help people?
- Can anyone access their own Records?
- Where are the Records?
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs. You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
ABOUT HANNA HERMANSON
Hanna Hermanson, Certified Coach, International Speaker, Author, & Founder of Dream Life is Real Life Copywriting Agency, who has helped 100s of coaches build, scale, and enjoy their online businesses– essentially make their dream life their real life!
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
Join our network of entrepreneurs, business owners, and online coaches right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/millennialslivingthedream/
// J O I N T H E C O M M U N I T Y
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hannahermanson_/
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannahermanson/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/HannaHermanson/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreamlifeisreallife/
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.mx/HannaHermansonCoaching/
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #14-Janet on First Dates or Friend Zone-The All In-Definitely Podcast with Anwar R. Sadeek and Cyana Alvarez - November 27, 2022
- Episode 244- Steven Adjei on the Struggles of Entrepreneurship and the Importance of Leaving a Legacy-with Lois Sonstegard,PHD - November 27, 2022
- Ep #21- Interview with Dr. Adam Rushford Owner of Hands on Health Chiropractic – w/Nick Bour Founder of Inspire Wealth - November 27, 2022