We all have (or will) come to a crossroads when it comes to growing our business. We want more–to reach the next level of income. BUT…we keep playing it safe and secure.
Today’s guest, Amira Alavarez, founder and CEO of The Unstoppable Woman, was in that exact place. After giving up corporate life, Amira started and grew a coaching business.
She enjoyed her success, but knew she could be doing so much more. Five years into her business, she found a coach that changed her mindset. And that was the business quantum leap she needed.
A going from making just over $100K to $700K leap! And then hitting seven figures.
Amira is going to share how her growth mindset–and operating her business from that mindset–changed everything.
She’ll talk about applying the laws of the universe, moving through & embracing turbulence, and what you could start doing today to shift gears and quickly make a quantum leap in your business.
Want to learn more about Amira and The Unstoppable Woman? Visit her website at https://theunstoppablewoman.com/. You could also connect with her on social media @theunstoppablewoman
Be sure to subscribe to this show for weekly episodes with other “go-getters” and inspiring leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs. You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
ABOUT HANNA HERMANSON
Hanna Hermanson, Certified Coach, International Speaker, Author, & Founder of Dream Life is Real Life Copywriting Agency, who has helped 100s of coaches build, scale, and enjoy their online businesses– essentially make their dream life their real life!
You can find out more about Hanna at dreamlifeisreallife.com/show and connect with her on Instagram @hannahermanson_
Join our network of entrepreneurs, business owners, and online coaches right here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/millennialslivingthedream/
// J O I N T H E C O M M U N I T Y
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hannahermanson_/
– Web https://www.dreamlifeisreallife.com
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hannahermanson/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/HannaHermanson/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dreamlifeisreallife/
– Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.mx/HannaHermansonCoaching/
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #23 – Brad Cleveland – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - June 9, 2023
- Interview with Linda Jensen, Principal and Owner of Heart Financial Group Discussing the Risks of Retirement - June 9, 2023
- Interview with Ft. Worth Financial Professional Guy McCord, MBA Discussing Annuities - June 9, 2023