In This Episode of The Couple-preneurs Show with LaNiece Nekai Frazier of Liquid Gold Hair Products and Carolina Runners, we discuss:
- The Startup Process
- Finding Motivation
- Difficulties of starting a business with a partner
- LaNiece Frazier is an entrepreneur and visionary currently living in Charlotte, North Carolina. She has held leadership roles in many industries including social services, hair care and logistics. When she is not engaged in business matters, she enjoys spending time with her family, engaging in community service activities and helping to empower other entrepreneurs. LaNiece is an alum of Johnson C Smith University and Ohio State University as well as a proud member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated.
Connect with LaNiece:
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 114-Hiring: How to Build an Effective Team for Your Business with Hanna Hermanson - October 15, 2021
- Ep. #66-Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes™ – discusses the resignation of Coach Jon Gruden & three things we can learn from his conduct - October 15, 2021
- Dr. Ginger Bratzel Marketing Strategist-Helping Healthcare Providers & Service Based Businesses Attract Ideal Clients & Patients - October 14, 2021