Looking into laws that viewed women as property, as recent as 1970, in the USA.
In This Episode of All In-Definitely Podcast:
- The hosts discuss marriage where women could not own property of their own.
- Contraceptive impact on women’s life
- Divorce was only allowed for extremely cruelty or adultery before 1970
- The impact on the culture of these laws.
Email your questions and comments to: email@example.com
American Worldwide Academy, a private Florida High School offering the high school diploma and over 150 in-demand career training certificates.
If you or anyone you know needs to complete the High School Diploma or are seeking a new career with a Career Training Certificate, call or visit:www.careerhighschool.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep #2-Interview with Brandon Stevens Founder and CEO of Scoutr-With Nick Bour Founder of Inspire Wealth - June 28, 2022
- Ep. #08 – Inez Bracy – Define Your Path with Dr. Virginia LeBlanc “DocV”, The Pivot Maestro. - June 28, 2022
- Episode 482-Stop Wasting Time & Start Reinventing Yourself-The Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 28, 2022