Looking into laws that viewed women as property, as recent as 1970, in the USA.
In This Episode of All In-Definitely Podcast:
- The hosts discuss marriage where women could not own property of their own.
- Contraceptive impact on women’s life
- Divorce was only allowed for extremely cruelty or adultery before 1970
- The impact on the culture of these laws.
Email your questions and comments to: email@example.com
American Worldwide Academy, a private Florida High School offering the high school diploma and over 150 in-demand career training certificates.
If you or anyone you know needs to complete the High School Diploma or are seeking a new career with a Career Training Certificate, call or visit:www.careerhighschool.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Jim Mortensen – President of R3 Continuum - September 28, 2023
- Interview with Yoseph Assefa, Loan Officer with American Financing - September 28, 2023
- Interview with Financial Professional Bill Andrews Discussing Objectives for Bond Allocations - September 26, 2023