Looking into laws that viewed women as property, as recent as 1970, in the USA.
In This Episode of All In-Definitely Podcast:
- The hosts discuss marriage where women could not own property of their own.
- Contraceptive impact on women’s life
- Divorce was only allowed for extremely cruelty or adultery before 1970
- The impact on the culture of these laws.
Email your questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
American Worldwide Academy, a private Florida High School offering the high school diploma and over 150 in-demand career training certificates.
If you or anyone you know needs to complete the High School Diploma or are seeking a new career with a Career Training Certificate, call or visit:www.careerhighschool.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Attorney Jonathan P. Groth Founder and Owner of the Groth Law Firm - August 4, 2022
- Ep #7- Interview with Ron Nussbaum with Nuttnest, with Nick Bour Founder of Inspire Wealth - August 2, 2022
- Ep. #36-Freedom from Breaking away from the bad habits w/Jan McDonald, Speaker & Coach w/John Maxwell Team w/Coach Tavia Morse-Salvadalena - August 2, 2022