In this episode, Jeff talks about leadership. He believes that there are 13 qualities that a strong leader must possess, which he terms “absolutes.” In part one of this two-part series, Jeff introduces the first 5 absolutes: good heart, energetic, perseverance, courage, and positive attitude. All are essential for strong leadership.
Giving credit where credit is due, Jeff is a certified John Maxwell coach and an avid follower of Simon Sinek, Patrick Lencioni, and Brendon Burchard just to name a few of today’s thought leaders on the subject. Using his 30+ years of experience in the corporate world, along with his research and education of leadership, Jeff’s steadfast in professing that there are 13 absolutes we all must embody to become strong leaders. Jeff gets personal in this episode by telling of real-life experiences that have helped him get to where he is today and become so passionate about our need to grow leaders.
Learn More: https://understandablesolutions.com/
Recent episodes from Jeff Newkirk, MBA, EdD (see all)
- Episode #11- Jeff Newkirk discusses the 13 Absolutes of Leadership-The Forensic Financialist – November 17, 2020
- Episode #10- Jeff Newkirk Interviews Jim Muehlhausen About an Exciting Program Called “Half-Retire” – November 10, 2020
- Episode #9-How Has the Sports Industry Changed in 2020? Jeff Newkirk Interviews Sport Management Professor Dr. Rodney Caughron – November 3, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020