In This Episode of The Couple-preneurs Show with Rheena Mae of MaeMae Jewelry, we discuss:
- The history of MaeMae Jewelry
- Staying free, happy, flowing and growing
- How to sell retail, wholesale on Amazon while being the manufacturer and distributor
- Finding one’s superpower
About Rheena Mae:
Please rap in the key of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air:
Now this is a story all about how
Rheena’s life got flipped-turned upside down
And I’d like to take a minute
Just to sit right there and
I’ll tell you how she became the Queen of a Jewelry Empire (pronounce Em-Pie-yAIR)
In Los Angeles where she was born and raised
The MaeMae Jewelry world is where she spent most of her days
Making jewelry all night and slanging all day
It took her two years before she was confident enough to even hire her first employayyy
She started doing well and her mama said
New opportunities are gonna come so you better be Read
Sure enough she was right, what could it possibly be…
A store, many stores and an online community.
She’s dope. She’s fresh. She’s unapologetically she.
The woman, here she is who created MaeMae Jewelry.Resources:
Connect with Rheena Mae:
- Social Media Name on all Major Platforms: Maemaejewelry
About the Couple-preneurs Show:
- The Couple-preneurs Show, affectionately known as the providers of The Secret Sauce of Power Couples, is focused on helping couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home.
Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Capture unique and informative ways to create, build, or advance your entrepreneurial journey via listening to other successful entrepreneurs’ stories of triumph, trials, and lessons learned.
Learn more about the show or be a guest by visiting our website here: https://kothoughtleaders.com/
Learn more about being a guest on our show: https://mailchi.mp/ndemandconsulting/share-your-story-with-other-entrepreneurs
Grab a copy of Oscar & Kiya’s book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 112- The 4 Day Work Week: How to be More Productive in Less Time with Joe Sanok - September 24, 2021
- Ep. #63-Dr. Micheal L. Jones-Connecting Faith with Basketball with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - September 24, 2021
- Episode 183-Jeremie Kubicek on Why Change is Easy but Transition is Hard-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PHD - September 24, 2021