In this episode Jeff talks small business and a new, exciting program called “Half-Retire” with Jim Muehlhausen. Jim is a well-known entrepreneur, business owner, consultant, franchisor, public speaker, university professor, and book author. Jim has conducted over 10,000 consulting sessions and through that has learned what it takes to succeed in business, as well as achieve balance in life.
Half-Retire is a program Jim developed to help business owners finally step away from their business and achieve that quality of life they so richly deserve. Jim explains the six-step process to the Half-Retire program, which are all necessary to successfully leave the business, on a part-time basis. Two of the most intriguing steps are (1) the mindset shift or eliminating “head trash” and (2) the “Jenga” step, making sure your business tower doesn’t collapse. Listen in to catch all six steps to Half-Retire and learn more about this very intriguing program.
Recent episodes from Jeff Newkirk, MBA, EdD (see all)
- Episode #11- Jeff Newkirk discusses the 13 Absolutes of Leadership-The Forensic Financialist – November 17, 2020
- Episode #10- Jeff Newkirk Interviews Jim Muehlhausen About an Exciting Program Called “Half-Retire” – November 10, 2020
- Episode #9-How Has the Sports Industry Changed in 2020? Jeff Newkirk Interviews Sport Management Professor Dr. Rodney Caughron – November 3, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020