In this first episode of The Forensic Financialist, Jeff introduces the objective of the podcast and describes for his followers what he calls a Forensic Financialist. In Jeff’s recent book, “Understandable Solutions, Confessions of a Forensic Financialist” he describes the simple approach to business assessment, the REARview Mirror.
Jeff provides a summary of his REARview Mirror approach and how it can be applied to business. Since this is the first episode of “The Forensic Financialist” Jeff also introduces his core values, so his followers can better understand who he is and what he aspires to; also advocating that we should all have our own set of core values. It is the foundation of who we are.
Learn More: http://www.ForensicFinancialist.com http://www.UnderstandableSolutions.com
Recent episodes from Jeff Newkirk, MBA, EdD (see all)
- Episode #4-The Forensic Financialist Podcast with Jeff Newkirk-How to Use REARview for Any Situation – September 22, 2020
- Episode #3-The Forensic Financialist Podcast with Jeff Newkirk-Examine It, Says the “REARview” – September 15, 2020
- Episode #2-The Forensic Financialist Podcast with Jeff Newkirk-Looking REARview for a Forward Thinking Future – September 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Pharma/Biotech/Medical Sales Coach & Podcast Host Michael Hayes - September 29, 2020
- Episode 78-Luke Shankula Talks about Successful Digital Marketing-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020
- Episode 77-Jonathan DeYoe on Mindfulness in Personal Finance-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - September 29, 2020