In This Episode Of The Couple-preneurs Show:
- Oscar & Kiya’s story of losing everything
- Being thrusted into entrepreneurship
- Balance between building a business and nurturing marriage
About The Couple-preneurs Show:
The Couple-preneurs Show strives to help couples in business develop structure and strategies that nurture the balance between business and home. Being in business with your significant other includes the good, the bad, and the ugly. Not all couples in business thrive from working together. Working closely together is a dream that grows from love and enthusiasm.
Every year, millions of couples take on the challenge of starting and building a business together. For some, it is the best decision they ever made. However, not every couple has this experience. Working together can present stress that not every couple is prepared to handle. Unfortunately, that stress can translate into trouble for the relationship or the business – or even both.
Connect with Oscar and Kiya:
Continue the conversation with Oscar & Kiya: https://calendly.com/ndemandcalendar/30min
Grab a copy of their book, Confessions: The Truth About Perfect Timing here: https://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Perfect-Couples-Reaching-Everything/dp/0615963463
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #4-The Evolution of a Creative: Mary London of Londonvox Productions speaks with Oscar and Kiya Frazier - July 26, 2021
- Episode 437-How Branding + Sales Play Nice Together Feat Daniel G-The Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr - July 26, 2021
- Ep. #56-Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes™ – Identifying & Resolving Conflicts of Interests in NIL - July 24, 2021