Realizing that all relationships, including marriage, are not forever, they are indefinite. Meaning all friendships, relationships, marriages, are for an unlimited or unspecified amount of time, with emphasis on the “unspecified time.”
In This Episode of All In-Definitely Podcast:
- The hosts discuss what lead to the way they view marriage as being indefinite rather than being forever.
- Listen as the host discuss their personal journey that led them to the present day.
- Understand the importance of why marriage has changed in the 21st century
- Lister’s question regarding what to do about his “sexless marriage.”
Email your questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
American Worldwide Academy, a private Florida High School offering the high school diploma and over 150 in demand career training certificates.
If you or anyone you know needs to complete the High School Diploma or are seeking a new career with a Career Training Certificate, call 305-456-5948 or visit: www.careerhighschool.com
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Ben Trygstad Business Insurance Advisor with Trailstone Insurance Group - January 15, 2022
- Interview with Karl Alomar Managing Partner at M13 a venture capital firm focused on early-stage consumer technology companies - January 14, 2022
- Interview with Marc Vasquez Co-Founder and President of Donumvita a Financial Education Company Discussing The Stewardship Paradigm™ - January 14, 2022