When my dad founded BDB Marketing Design in 1980, there was no internet, and cell phones didn’t exist. Like all businesses, we’ve adapted and grown to meet our clients’ needs in an ever-changing landscape of innovation and shifts in consumer marketing trends. What hasn’t changed is our core set of values:
- We believe in generosity and giving back
- Care, compassion, and integrity drive our actions
- We appreciate and embrace that people and businesses are richly unique
Our clients are often overwhelmed with the enormous task of marketing their business. The knowledge and skill required to find and build relationships with customers is daunting and insurmountable for most. By taking on the role of partner rather than vendor, BDB lifts that burden and helps our clients enjoy the fun and adventure that comes from confident, successful marketing.
Perhaps the best lesson I’ve learned is that fear and disbelief are overcome by action and the faith that yes, I can conquer bumps, hills, and mountains. I’m passionate about mentoring and instilling confidence and compassion in young adults. Simply put, speaking belief and being kind to all makes the world a little bit better every day.
Outside of the office, I’m an active, adventurous family guy who likes to read, take walks, play volleyball, and ride bikes. It might surprise those who’ve met me to know that I’m a private pilot who likes skydiving and motorcycle riding. I believe in personal growth and strive to help others remove limitations and achieve more than we ever thought possible. I cherish my faith, time with my family, and work to preserve the earth for the next generations.
At Inspire Wealth, we believe everyone should be able to live the retirement they’ve always wanted. Your financial situation is different from that of your parents, your neighbors, and even your closest friends, so a cookie-cutter approach isn’t going to cut it. We can work with you to create a retirement strategy that fits your unique retirement needs — a strategy designed to get you to your goals. When you have concerns about things like how long your money will last or what will happen if you pass away before your spouse, we can help you answer those questions, too!
Learn More: https://inspireyourretirement.com/
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Eunicia Peret CEO of The Empowered Financial Planner Discussing Exit Planning for Business Owners - March 22, 2023
- Interview with Taliya Bashani, Real Estate Attorney, Negotiation Expert, and Founder of Tab Law Firm Discussing Her Book “Win The Listing” - March 22, 2023
- Episode #40-Credit Scores-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - March 21, 2023