Njeri is a 24 year old entrepreneur. Last year, she dropped out of college because she couldn’t afford it. Things were tough. She was broke.
So, Njeri decided that she would never let herself be homeless again like she had been in the past. Her grind mode was activated. She went on a journey for financial freedom.
In 2017, Njeri started an agency and a entrepreneur society called “Global Investment $ociety”. The message she ingrains for Investing is; We must invest in our minds, our businesses, and our lifestyles in order to become fulfilled as people.
Creating the $ociety solved two problems. Making money and having friends with businesses. Now, she’s written an ebook that teaches beginners how to invest in crypto without being scammed, hosts a community of Crypto $avages, and consults clients one-on-one with how to manage a portfolio. She also has free seminars for Millennials that are just like she was – Broke and hungry with no clue how to achieve their goals.
Learn More: www.globalinvestmentsociety.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson Ep14- Njeri Cooper Global Investment $ociety – September 13, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep13 Hannah Morth Personal Business Coach – Limitless Millennials – September 8, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep10 Focus on Progress with Colin Morgan – August 26, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Where Most People Go Wrong When Building Their Brands – Chris Kubby Ep 174 – Brand Doctor Podcast– Henry Kaminski Jr - September 21, 2018
- Dominick Cappuccilli – CEO The Clean Sell -How to “Storify” Your Sales Pitch - September 21, 2018
- Martyn Lewis – Buying Journey DNA – Author of “How Customers Buy & Why They Don’t” - September 21, 2018