Njeri is a 24 year old entrepreneur. Last year, she dropped out of college because she couldn’t afford it. Things were tough. She was broke.
So, Njeri decided that she would never let herself be homeless again like she had been in the past. Her grind mode was activated. She went on a journey for financial freedom.
In 2017, Njeri started an agency and a entrepreneur society called “Global Investment $ociety”. The message she ingrains for Investing is; We must invest in our minds, our businesses, and our lifestyles in order to become fulfilled as people.
Creating the $ociety solved two problems. Making money and having friends with businesses. Now, she’s written an ebook that teaches beginners how to invest in crypto without being scammed, hosts a community of Crypto $avages, and consults clients one-on-one with how to manage a portfolio. She also has free seminars for Millennials that are just like she was – Broke and hungry with no clue how to achieve their goals.
Learn More: www.globalinvestmentsociety.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 49-How to Build Your Online Course in 20 Minutes a Day with Janet Kafadar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – July 16, 2019
- Episode 48-Every Choice Impacts Your Profitability-How to Take Full Ownership of Your Financials w/Michele Williams-Dream Life is Real Life – July 10, 2019
- Episode 47-The Voice of a Leader with Arthur Joseph: how to break through the white noise & inspire your listeners-Dream Life is Real Life – July 3, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders interviews Eric Kapitulik Founder of The Program - July 19, 2019
- Episode 6: “When termites are within, the structure is hollow and will topple-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD - July 19, 2019
- Ep 252 -How One Entrepreneur Started a Cannabis Brand From Scratch-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 19, 2019