Njeri is a 24 year old entrepreneur. Last year, she dropped out of college because she couldn’t afford it. Things were tough. She was broke.
So, Njeri decided that she would never let herself be homeless again like she had been in the past. Her grind mode was activated. She went on a journey for financial freedom.
In 2017, Njeri started an agency and a entrepreneur society called “Global Investment $ociety”. The message she ingrains for Investing is; We must invest in our minds, our businesses, and our lifestyles in order to become fulfilled as people.
Creating the $ociety solved two problems. Making money and having friends with businesses. Now, she’s written an ebook that teaches beginners how to invest in crypto without being scammed, hosts a community of Crypto $avages, and consults clients one-on-one with how to manage a portfolio. She also has free seminars for Millennials that are just like she was – Broke and hungry with no clue how to achieve their goals.
Learn More: www.globalinvestmentsociety.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 25 Danni Pomplun How to Start a Yoga Business – January 23, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 24 Paul Tokgozoglu Every Business is a Marketing Business (even education) – January 18, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 23 Gena Jaffe How to legally protect your online business and work from home – January 15, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock - January 23, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 25 Danni Pomplun How to Start a Yoga Business - January 23, 2019
- Meadowlands Chamber Podcast Episode 2- How To Develop The Right Mindset To Excel Your Professional Career with Marc Demetriou - January 23, 2019