Njeri is a 24 year old entrepreneur. Last year, she dropped out of college because she couldn’t afford it. Things were tough. She was broke.
So, Njeri decided that she would never let herself be homeless again like she had been in the past. Her grind mode was activated. She went on a journey for financial freedom.
In 2017, Njeri started an agency and a entrepreneur society called “Global Investment $ociety”. The message she ingrains for Investing is; We must invest in our minds, our businesses, and our lifestyles in order to become fulfilled as people.
Creating the $ociety solved two problems. Making money and having friends with businesses. Now, she’s written an ebook that teaches beginners how to invest in crypto without being scammed, hosts a community of Crypto $avages, and consults clients one-on-one with how to manage a portfolio. She also has free seminars for Millennials that are just like she was – Broke and hungry with no clue how to achieve their goals.
Learn More: www.globalinvestmentsociety.com
Recent episodes from (see all)
- Brilliance Business – Douglas Vermeeren – Personal Development Film Maker – How Thoughts Become Things – February 26, 2020
- Welcome to Episode #1 of the It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate – February 25, 2020
- Joe Grushkin – CEO and Founder of the National Association of Local Businesses Giving You Discount Pricing For Your Business needs. –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Welcome to Episode #1 of the It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate - February 25, 2020
- Episode 308-How To Invest Your Money As An Entrepreneur -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 24, 2020
- Blaise the Trail podcast Episode #5- Blaise Hunter interviews Corliss Rassyle – Leadership is a decision not a position - February 21, 2020