Njeri is a 24 year old entrepreneur. Last year, she dropped out of college because she couldn’t afford it. Things were tough. She was broke.
So, Njeri decided that she would never let herself be homeless again like she had been in the past. Her grind mode was activated. She went on a journey for financial freedom.
In 2017, Njeri started an agency and a entrepreneur society called “Global Investment $ociety”. The message she ingrains for Investing is; We must invest in our minds, our businesses, and our lifestyles in order to become fulfilled as people.
Creating the $ociety solved two problems. Making money and having friends with businesses. Now, she’s written an ebook that teaches beginners how to invest in crypto without being scammed, hosts a community of Crypto $avages, and consults clients one-on-one with how to manage a portfolio. She also has free seminars for Millennials that are just like she was – Broke and hungry with no clue how to achieve their goals.
Learn More: www.globalinvestmentsociety.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 54-How to allow entrepreneurship & abundance to unfold in your life w/Stephanie Bellinger -Dream Life is Real Life w/Hanna Hermanson – August 27, 2019
- Episode 53-Getting Unstuck and Structuring Your Success with Tracy Timm-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 20, 2019
- Episode 52-Improve your Mindset and Everything Else Improves with KrisAnn Connery-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 13, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 267-How to transition from your 9-5 job to entrepreneurship with David Schriner-Cahn-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - September 17, 2019
- Episode #26 -The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders-Podcast Authority with Tom Schwab-Interview Valet - September 16, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews The Stress Coach Terry Lyles Author of Performance Under Pressure - September 13, 2019