Hanna Hermanson is the founder of Dream Life is Real Life, which educates and inspires by showing people what’s possible for their lives. We no longer need to wait for the lottery or retirement to “live the dream” – Our Dream Life is our Real Life!
A former academic advisor and yoga teacher, Hanna marries her passion for helping others achieve their goals and coaching practice. Hanna quickly realized that in order to dream big you need to take care of the most basic need — income! Hanna loves supporting and other clients to create simple business plans that can quickly replace salary or income while also doing purposeful work and earning great money.
The Dream Life Coaching programs have supported 1,000’s of service-based entrepreneurs, teachers, mentors in creating actionable, simple business models that deliver financial results and personal fulfillment and the company is committed to helping other achieve their dreams through hiring remote staff and building legacy of philanthropy.
Learn More: www.dreamlifeisreallife.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 28 with Heath Armstrong: Start with the end goal and motivate your creative manic mind – Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – February 12, 2019
- Episode 27 with Jules Schroeder: Flex your Alignment Muscle and Create an Unconventional Life and Scaleable Business – February 5, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 26 Hector and Shylean Santiesteban on Raising a Family and Marketing Multiple Businesses – January 29, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Brian Sooy Founder of Aespire and author of the top-rated branding and culture book, “Raise Your Voice: A Cause Manifesto.” - February 17, 2019
- Holly Fisher founder and CEO of Fisher Creative - February 17, 2019
- Macy Robison Founder of Uplight Creative - February 17, 2019