JusTme (TJ Scott), Mindful Hip-Hop Artist and Mindfulness Instructor, has been working with the youth in schools nationwide, bringing self-love and care concepts and practices into their lives and early development.
Through his coined “Mindful Hip-Hop” music and lyrics, JusTme has been sharing his message of mindfulness, We’ll-being, and love Since 2012.
JusTme continues to share his talent with students around the globe through his engaging school visits, mindful hip-hop tracks, and social media presence.
JusTme was also featured on the cover of October 2016 Mindful Magazine.
Learn More: www.justmindfulness.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 33 Balancing marriage, kids, and business success with Brandy Salazar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – March 19, 2019
- Episode 32 Getting Real with Chelsi Reid-Leveling-Up & How to bring loved ones along when you are Confidently stepping into your Dream Life – March 12, 2019
- Episode 31 – Messaging, Market, and Media with Heather Ann Havenwood- Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – March 5, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Personal Brand Photography Tips Ep 219– Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 20, 2019
- Is it Worth it to Pay for LinkedIn -Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco - March 19, 2019
- Episode 33 Balancing marriage, kids, and business success with Brandy Salazar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - March 19, 2019