JusTme (TJ Scott), Mindful Hip-Hop Artist and Mindfulness Instructor, has been working with the youth in schools nationwide, bringing self-love and care concepts and practices into their lives and early development.
Through his coined “Mindful Hip-Hop” music and lyrics, JusTme has been sharing his message of mindfulness, We’ll-being, and love Since 2012.
JusTme continues to share his talent with students around the globe through his engaging school visits, mindful hip-hop tracks, and social media presence.
JusTme was also featured on the cover of October 2016 Mindful Magazine.
Learn More: www.justmindfulness.com
Recent episodes from (see all)
- Brilliance Business – Douglas Vermeeren – Personal Development Film Maker – How Thoughts Become Things – February 26, 2020
- Welcome to Episode #1 of the It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate – February 25, 2020
- Joe Grushkin – CEO and Founder of the National Association of Local Businesses Giving You Discount Pricing For Your Business needs. –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Welcome to Episode #1 of the It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate - February 25, 2020
- Episode 308-How To Invest Your Money As An Entrepreneur -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 24, 2020
- Blaise the Trail podcast Episode #5- Blaise Hunter interviews Corliss Rassyle – Leadership is a decision not a position - February 21, 2020