JusTme (TJ Scott), Mindful Hip-Hop Artist and Mindfulness Instructor, has been working with the youth in schools nationwide, bringing self-love and care concepts and practices into their lives and early development.
Through his coined “Mindful Hip-Hop” music and lyrics, JusTme has been sharing his message of mindfulness, We’ll-being, and love Since 2012.
JusTme continues to share his talent with students around the globe through his engaging school visits, mindful hip-hop tracks, and social media presence.
JusTme was also featured on the cover of October 2016 Mindful Magazine.
Learn More: www.justmindfulness.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 17 Sophie Dalton on How to Start your Personal Branding Journey – November 15, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 16 with Gin Stephens using an Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle to simplify your health, life and business goals – November 9, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 15 with Mike Saunders How to market and sell from a place of service – November 2, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 17 Sophie Dalton on How to Start your Personal Branding Journey - November 15, 2018
- Vitamin D and Fish Oil Doesn’t Work Really | The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis - November 15, 2018
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Fresh Start Career Co-Founders Kate Madden and Carrie Davis - November 14, 2018