JusTme (TJ Scott), Mindful Hip-Hop Artist and Mindfulness Instructor, has been working with the youth in schools nationwide, bringing self-love and care concepts and practices into their lives and early development.
Through his coined “Mindful Hip-Hop” music and lyrics, JusTme has been sharing his message of mindfulness, We’ll-being, and love Since 2012.
JusTme continues to share his talent with students around the globe through his engaging school visits, mindful hip-hop tracks, and social media presence.
JusTme was also featured on the cover of October 2016 Mindful Magazine.
Learn More: www.justmindfulness.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 54-How to allow entrepreneurship & abundance to unfold in your life w/Stephanie Bellinger -Dream Life is Real Life w/Hanna Hermanson – August 27, 2019
- Episode 53-Getting Unstuck and Structuring Your Success with Tracy Timm-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 20, 2019
- Episode 52-Improve your Mindset and Everything Else Improves with KrisAnn Connery-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 13, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 267-How to transition from your 9-5 job to entrepreneurship with David Schriner-Cahn-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - September 17, 2019
- Episode #26 -The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders-Podcast Authority with Tom Schwab-Interview Valet - September 16, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews The Stress Coach Terry Lyles Author of Performance Under Pressure - September 13, 2019