JusTme (TJ Scott), Mindful Hip-Hop Artist and Mindfulness Instructor, has been working with the youth in schools nationwide, bringing self-love and care concepts and practices into their lives and early development.
Through his coined “Mindful Hip-Hop” music and lyrics, JusTme has been sharing his message of mindfulness, We’ll-being, and love Since 2012.
JusTme continues to share his talent with students around the globe through his engaging school visits, mindful hip-hop tracks, and social media presence.
JusTme was also featured on the cover of October 2016 Mindful Magazine.
Learn More: www.justmindfulness.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 48-Every Choice Impacts Your Profitability-How to Take Full Ownership of Your Financials w/Michele Williams-Dream Life is Real Life – July 10, 2019
- Episode 47-The Voice of a Leader with Arthur Joseph: how to break through the white noise & inspire your listeners-Dream Life is Real Life – July 3, 2019
- Episode 46-Building a Multi Passionate Business-How to Explain Your Offers So Your Audience Doesn’t Get Confused w/Melisa Celikel – June 27, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders-John Hall Author of Top of Mind - July 12, 2019
- Ep 5-Lynn Bell-Planning for Tomorrow’s Leaders-the Role of Social Responsibility and Education-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD - July 12, 2019
- Ep 250 -How to overcome Imposter Syndrome-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 12, 2019