Zander is a former I.T. account executive, best selling author, certified success coach, and the Founder and CEO of Sh*t You Don’t Learn in College, a coaching company that has helped hundreds of coaches build 6-figure business around their passion so they can have a bigger impact in this world.
He went from no idea what we wanted to do with his life to a 6-figure coaching business in 3 months after quitting his corporate job, and now (less than 2 years later) leads a team of 5 who have set out to change the way our education system runs, by helping people do what they love… full time.
Learn More: www.zanderfryer.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 28 with Heath Armstrong: Start with the end goal and motivate your creative manic mind – Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – February 12, 2019
- Episode 27 with Jules Schroeder: Flex your Alignment Muscle and Create an Unconventional Life and Scaleable Business – February 5, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 26 Hector and Shylean Santiesteban on Raising a Family and Marketing Multiple Businesses – January 29, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Brian Sooy Founder of Aespire and author of the top-rated branding and culture book, “Raise Your Voice: A Cause Manifesto.” - February 17, 2019
- Holly Fisher founder and CEO of Fisher Creative - February 17, 2019
- Macy Robison Founder of Uplight Creative - February 17, 2019