Zander is a former I.T. account executive, best selling author, certified success coach, and the Founder and CEO of Sh*t You Don’t Learn in College, a coaching company that has helped hundreds of coaches build 6-figure business around their passion so they can have a bigger impact in this world.
He went from no idea what we wanted to do with his life to a 6-figure coaching business in 3 months after quitting his corporate job, and now (less than 2 years later) leads a team of 5 who have set out to change the way our education system runs, by helping people do what they love… full time.
Learn More: www.zanderfryer.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 19 Nicole Middelton Use Exploration to Discover Your Purpose and Live on Fire – December 7, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 18 Whitney Cox From Wall Street to Cancer to Becoming a Warrior Girl – November 25, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 17 Sophie Dalton on How to Start your Personal Branding Journey – November 15, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Stop Creating Content EP 193 – Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - December 9, 2018
- Bob Dusin co-author of Creating the High Performance Work Place and co-founder of the HPWP Group - December 9, 2018
- Barney Feinberg Founder of The Chemistry Factor - December 9, 2018