Zander is a former I.T. account executive, best selling author, certified success coach, and the Founder and CEO of Sh*t You Don’t Learn in College, a coaching company that has helped hundreds of coaches build 6-figure business around their passion so they can have a bigger impact in this world.
He went from no idea what we wanted to do with his life to a 6-figure coaching business in 3 months after quitting his corporate job, and now (less than 2 years later) leads a team of 5 who have set out to change the way our education system runs, by helping people do what they love… full time.
Learn More: www.zanderfryer.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 54-How to allow entrepreneurship & abundance to unfold in your life w/Stephanie Bellinger -Dream Life is Real Life w/Hanna Hermanson – August 27, 2019
- Episode 53-Getting Unstuck and Structuring Your Success with Tracy Timm-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 20, 2019
- Episode 52-Improve your Mindset and Everything Else Improves with KrisAnn Connery-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 13, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Martin Ochwat Growth Marketer and Serial Entrepreneur. - October 16, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Mike Domitrz One of the Founding Members of The Center for Respect - October 16, 2019
- Episode 275-How Mentorship Helped Me Scale To 7 Figures with Brandon Vaughn -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - October 15, 2019