Jeremy Ryan Slate is the founder of the Create Your Own Life Podcast, to create life on their own terms. He studied literature at Oxford University, and is a former champion powerlifter turned new media entrepreneur. Specializes in using podcasting and new media to create celebrity and was ranked #1 in iTunes New and Noteworthy and #26 in the business category.
Jeremy was named one of the top 26 podcast for entrepreneurs to listen to in 2017 by CIO Magazine and Millennial Influencer to follow in 2018 by Buzzfeed. The Create Your Own Life Podcast has been downloaded almost a quarter of a million times. He’s also a featured writer for Influencive and Business.com.
After his success in podcasting, Jeremy Slate and his wife, Brielle Slate, founded Command Your Brand to help entrepreneurs get their message out by appearing as guests on podcasts.
Learn More: www.jeremyryanslate.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 28 with Heath Armstrong: Start with the end goal and motivate your creative manic mind – Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – February 12, 2019
- Episode 27 with Jules Schroeder: Flex your Alignment Muscle and Create an Unconventional Life and Scaleable Business – February 5, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 26 Hector and Shylean Santiesteban on Raising a Family and Marketing Multiple Businesses – January 29, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Brian Sooy Founder of Aespire and author of the top-rated branding and culture book, “Raise Your Voice: A Cause Manifesto.” - February 17, 2019
- Holly Fisher founder and CEO of Fisher Creative - February 17, 2019
- Macy Robison Founder of Uplight Creative - February 17, 2019