Rose Kirby is a Coach and Business Strategist to the World’s Impact Makers, member of the Forbes Coaches Council, speaker and every-day adventurer based in London, England.
Rose works with coaches, consultants and health & therapy based entrepreneurs to craft and launch online businesses that deliver life-changing transformation to the people they reach.
She helps her clients create the clarity, marketing systems and bespoke strategy they need to build consistent revenue and scale their impact, whilst creating a lifestyle they love.
Previously a strategy consultant at McKinsey & Co., Rose burnt out and was put on leave to recover. She eventually left her job without a plan – just a big mission and a really big calling.
She now spends her time coaching, mentoring and speaking to elevate and facilitate those who want to make an impact and get paid good money doing it.
When Rose isn’t helping her clients breakthrough new impact and income goals, she’s bungee jumping, diving with sharks and seeking out the next adrenaline-fuelled thrill.
Learn More: www.rosekirby.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 48-Every Choice Impacts Your Profitability-How to Take Full Ownership of Your Financials w/Michele Williams-Dream Life is Real Life – July 10, 2019
- Episode 47-The Voice of a Leader with Arthur Joseph: how to break through the white noise & inspire your listeners-Dream Life is Real Life – July 3, 2019
- Episode 46-Building a Multi Passionate Business-How to Explain Your Offers So Your Audience Doesn’t Get Confused w/Melisa Celikel – June 27, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders-John Hall Author of Top of Mind - July 12, 2019
- Ep 5-Lynn Bell-Planning for Tomorrow’s Leaders-the Role of Social Responsibility and Education-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD - July 12, 2019
- Ep 250 -How to overcome Imposter Syndrome-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 12, 2019