Rose Kirby is a Coach and Business Strategist to the World’s Impact Makers, member of the Forbes Coaches Council, speaker and every-day adventurer based in London, England.
Rose works with coaches, consultants and health & therapy based entrepreneurs to craft and launch online businesses that deliver life-changing transformation to the people they reach.
She helps her clients create the clarity, marketing systems and bespoke strategy they need to build consistent revenue and scale their impact, whilst creating a lifestyle they love.
Previously a strategy consultant at McKinsey & Co., Rose burnt out and was put on leave to recover. She eventually left her job without a plan – just a big mission and a really big calling.
She now spends her time coaching, mentoring and speaking to elevate and facilitate those who want to make an impact and get paid good money doing it.
When Rose isn’t helping her clients breakthrough new impact and income goals, she’s bungee jumping, diving with sharks and seeking out the next adrenaline-fuelled thrill.
Learn More: www.rosekirby.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 41-Gaining Capital for Your Mission (even as a go-getting mom)-Investor & Founder Sara Adler-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life – May 21, 2019
- Episode 40-How to Leverage Podcasts to Grow Your Clientele With Tom Schwab-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – May 14, 2019
- Episode 39-Why You Can’t Stick to Your Diet with Erin Wathen-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – May 7, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 41-Gaining Capital for Your Mission (even as a go-getting mom)-Investor & Founder Sara Adler-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life - May 21, 2019
- Ep 236- Building Confidence While Building Your Brand- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - May 21, 2019
- Monte Wyatt CEO/Co-Founder Adding Zeros - May 20, 2019