Rose Kirby is a Coach and Business Strategist to the World’s Impact Makers, member of the Forbes Coaches Council, speaker and every-day adventurer based in London, England.
Rose works with coaches, consultants and health & therapy based entrepreneurs to craft and launch online businesses that deliver life-changing transformation to the people they reach.
She helps her clients create the clarity, marketing systems and bespoke strategy they need to build consistent revenue and scale their impact, whilst creating a lifestyle they love.
Previously a strategy consultant at McKinsey & Co., Rose burnt out and was put on leave to recover. She eventually left her job without a plan – just a big mission and a really big calling.
She now spends her time coaching, mentoring and speaking to elevate and facilitate those who want to make an impact and get paid good money doing it.
When Rose isn’t helping her clients breakthrough new impact and income goals, she’s bungee jumping, diving with sharks and seeking out the next adrenaline-fuelled thrill.
Learn More: www.rosekirby.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 24 Paul Tokgozoglu Every Business is a Marketing Business (even education) – January 18, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 23 Gena Jaffe How to legally protect your online business and work from home – January 15, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Episode 22 Johnathan Grzybowski Solve a Problem and Build Business You Love – December 28, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Henry Kaminski Jr. founder of Unique Designz- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders – Ep 22 - January 21, 2019
- $64k in 9 days. Not Bad Ep 204 – Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski Jr - January 21, 2019
- Patrick McKenna Founder and CEO of Strike Social - January 18, 2019