Rose Kirby is a Coach and Business Strategist to the World’s Impact Makers, member of the Forbes Coaches Council, speaker and every-day adventurer based in London, England.
Rose works with coaches, consultants and health & therapy based entrepreneurs to craft and launch online businesses that deliver life-changing transformation to the people they reach.
She helps her clients create the clarity, marketing systems and bespoke strategy they need to build consistent revenue and scale their impact, whilst creating a lifestyle they love.
Previously a strategy consultant at McKinsey & Co., Rose burnt out and was put on leave to recover. She eventually left her job without a plan – just a big mission and a really big calling.
She now spends her time coaching, mentoring and speaking to elevate and facilitate those who want to make an impact and get paid good money doing it.
When Rose isn’t helping her clients breakthrough new impact and income goals, she’s bungee jumping, diving with sharks and seeking out the next adrenaline-fuelled thrill.
Learn More: www.rosekirby.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 33 Balancing marriage, kids, and business success with Brandy Salazar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – March 19, 2019
- Episode 32 Getting Real with Chelsi Reid-Leveling-Up & How to bring loved ones along when you are Confidently stepping into your Dream Life – March 12, 2019
- Episode 31 – Messaging, Market, and Media with Heather Ann Havenwood- Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – March 5, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Personal Brand Photography Tips Ep 219– Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 20, 2019
- Is it Worth it to Pay for LinkedIn -Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco - March 19, 2019
- Episode 33 Balancing marriage, kids, and business success with Brandy Salazar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - March 19, 2019