Rose Kirby is a Coach and Business Strategist to the World’s Impact Makers, member of the Forbes Coaches Council, speaker and every-day adventurer based in London, England.
Rose works with coaches, consultants and health & therapy based entrepreneurs to craft and launch online businesses that deliver life-changing transformation to the people they reach.
She helps her clients create the clarity, marketing systems and bespoke strategy they need to build consistent revenue and scale their impact, whilst creating a lifestyle they love.
Previously a strategy consultant at McKinsey & Co., Rose burnt out and was put on leave to recover. She eventually left her job without a plan – just a big mission and a really big calling.
She now spends her time coaching, mentoring and speaking to elevate and facilitate those who want to make an impact and get paid good money doing it.
When Rose isn’t helping her clients breakthrough new impact and income goals, she’s bungee jumping, diving with sharks and seeking out the next adrenaline-fuelled thrill.
Learn More: www.rosekirby.com
Recent episodes from (see all)
- Brilliance Business – Douglas Vermeeren – Personal Development Film Maker – How Thoughts Become Things – February 26, 2020
- Welcome to Episode #1 of the It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate – February 25, 2020
- Joe Grushkin – CEO and Founder of the National Association of Local Businesses Giving You Discount Pricing For Your Business needs. –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Welcome to Episode #1 of the It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate - February 25, 2020
- Episode 308-How To Invest Your Money As An Entrepreneur -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 24, 2020
- Blaise the Trail podcast Episode #5- Blaise Hunter interviews Corliss Rassyle – Leadership is a decision not a position - February 21, 2020