Lena Elkins is the CEO of Lena Elkins Coaching, a white-glove consultancy for top-performing coaches, consultants and service providers internationally. She is also an international speaker, influencer, member of the Forbes Coaches Council, and Host of the Facebook group, Millennial Go-Getters. Specializing in digital marketing, copywriting, sales funnels, and personal branding, Lena takes a no-BS approach to breaking through major barriers and reaching accelerated success for her clients.
Originally from San Francisco, Lena moved to Israel at the age of 22 and lived in an immigrant absorption center and scrubbed the floors of a grocery store. Her hard work and desire for something more led her to become a marketing expert and by the time she was 24, she had tripled her income and was making more money than most 40-something professionals she knew. Now she is on a mission to help others.
Learn More: www.lenaelkins.com
Recent episodes from (see all)
- Brilliance Business – Douglas Vermeeren – Personal Development Film Maker – How Thoughts Become Things – February 26, 2020
- Welcome to Episode #1 of the It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate – February 25, 2020
- Joe Grushkin – CEO and Founder of the National Association of Local Businesses Giving You Discount Pricing For Your Business needs. –
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Welcome to Episode #1 of the It’s Your Fate Podcast with Lefford Fate - February 25, 2020
- Episode 308-How To Invest Your Money As An Entrepreneur -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - February 24, 2020
- Blaise the Trail podcast Episode #5- Blaise Hunter interviews Corliss Rassyle – Leadership is a decision not a position - February 21, 2020