Lena Elkins is the CEO of Lena Elkins Coaching, a white-glove consultancy for top-performing coaches, consultants and service providers internationally. She is also an international speaker, influencer, member of the Forbes Coaches Council, and Host of the Facebook group, Millennial Go-Getters. Specializing in digital marketing, copywriting, sales funnels, and personal branding, Lena takes a no-BS approach to breaking through major barriers and reaching accelerated success for her clients.
Originally from San Francisco, Lena moved to Israel at the age of 22 and lived in an immigrant absorption center and scrubbed the floors of a grocery store. Her hard work and desire for something more led her to become a marketing expert and by the time she was 24, she had tripled her income and was making more money than most 40-something professionals she knew. Now she is on a mission to help others.
Learn More: www.lenaelkins.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 33 Balancing marriage, kids, and business success with Brandy Salazar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – March 19, 2019
- Episode 32 Getting Real with Chelsi Reid-Leveling-Up & How to bring loved ones along when you are Confidently stepping into your Dream Life – March 12, 2019
- Episode 31 – Messaging, Market, and Media with Heather Ann Havenwood- Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – March 5, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Personal Brand Photography Tips Ep 219– Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - March 20, 2019
- Is it Worth it to Pay for LinkedIn -Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco - March 19, 2019
- Episode 33 Balancing marriage, kids, and business success with Brandy Salazar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - March 19, 2019