Lena Elkins is the CEO of Lena Elkins Coaching, a white-glove consultancy for top-performing coaches, consultants and service providers internationally. She is also an international speaker, influencer, member of the Forbes Coaches Council, and Host of the Facebook group, Millennial Go-Getters. Specializing in digital marketing, copywriting, sales funnels, and personal branding, Lena takes a no-BS approach to breaking through major barriers and reaching accelerated success for her clients.
Originally from San Francisco, Lena moved to Israel at the age of 22 and lived in an immigrant absorption center and scrubbed the floors of a grocery store. Her hard work and desire for something more led her to become a marketing expert and by the time she was 24, she had tripled her income and was making more money than most 40-something professionals she knew. Now she is on a mission to help others.
Learn More: www.lenaelkins.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 48-Every Choice Impacts Your Profitability-How to Take Full Ownership of Your Financials w/Michele Williams-Dream Life is Real Life – July 10, 2019
- Episode 47-The Voice of a Leader with Arthur Joseph: how to break through the white noise & inspire your listeners-Dream Life is Real Life – July 3, 2019
- Episode 46-Building a Multi Passionate Business-How to Explain Your Offers So Your Audience Doesn’t Get Confused w/Melisa Celikel – June 27, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders-John Hall Author of Top of Mind - July 12, 2019
- Ep 5-Lynn Bell-Planning for Tomorrow’s Leaders-the Role of Social Responsibility and Education-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD - July 12, 2019
- Ep 250 -How to overcome Imposter Syndrome-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 12, 2019