Lena Elkins is the CEO of Lena Elkins Coaching, a white-glove consultancy for top-performing coaches, consultants and service providers internationally. She is also an international speaker, influencer, member of the Forbes Coaches Council, and Host of the Facebook group, Millennial Go-Getters. Specializing in digital marketing, copywriting, sales funnels, and personal branding, Lena takes a no-BS approach to breaking through major barriers and reaching accelerated success for her clients.
Originally from San Francisco, Lena moved to Israel at the age of 22 and lived in an immigrant absorption center and scrubbed the floors of a grocery store. Her hard work and desire for something more led her to become a marketing expert and by the time she was 24, she had tripled her income and was making more money than most 40-something professionals she knew. Now she is on a mission to help others.
Learn More: www.lenaelkins.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 24 Paul Tokgozoglu Every Business is a Marketing Business (even education) – January 18, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 23 Gena Jaffe How to legally protect your online business and work from home – January 15, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Episode 22 Johnathan Grzybowski Solve a Problem and Build Business You Love – December 28, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Henry Kaminski Jr. founder of Unique Designz- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders – Ep 22 - January 21, 2019
- $64k in 9 days. Not Bad Ep 204 – Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski Jr - January 21, 2019
- Patrick McKenna Founder and CEO of Strike Social - January 18, 2019