Bethan Arundel is a brand strategist and website designer who exchanged her London City life for her dream life two years ago when she set up her business and moved to Portugal. She helps high powered female entrepreneurs all over the world step out of the shadows into the light by empowering them to brand from within with head turning visuals and websites.
Currently on her vision board are dreams of international travel to work with her clients face to face, to expand her work into a killer creative agency, and to spend a month retreating in India without her cell phone.
Website link: www.spiritandblue.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 28 with Heath Armstrong: Start with the end goal and motivate your creative manic mind – Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – February 12, 2019
- Episode 27 with Jules Schroeder: Flex your Alignment Muscle and Create an Unconventional Life and Scaleable Business – February 5, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 26 Hector and Shylean Santiesteban on Raising a Family and Marketing Multiple Businesses – January 29, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Brian Sooy Founder of Aespire and author of the top-rated branding and culture book, “Raise Your Voice: A Cause Manifesto.” - February 17, 2019
- Holly Fisher founder and CEO of Fisher Creative - February 17, 2019
- Macy Robison Founder of Uplight Creative - February 17, 2019