Heather Krakora has been telling other’s stories through graphic design, art and photography for over 20 years. Beginning 5 years ago, Heather’s life transitioned into something unrecognizable. Somewhere in-between a personal health crisis, her son’s abuse at school and her mother’s death she discovered the power of creative self-care as a powerful way to help her move through her grief. This period of awakening helped Heather to realize that to achieve true and effective change for her entire family, that they needed to start their lives fresh.
In July of 2017, they sold most of what they owned and relocated from Madison, Wisconsin to Berkeley, California.
Heather’s work as a Creative Life Catalyst is dedicated to guiding others on how to use a creative practice to help themselves through life’s major transitions. During this process, her clients acknowledge their grief and then rise in their resilience.
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 33 Balancing marriage, kids, and business success with Brandy Salazar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – March 19, 2019
- Episode 32 Getting Real with Chelsi Reid-Leveling-Up & How to bring loved ones along when you are Confidently stepping into your Dream Life – March 12, 2019
- Episode 31 – Messaging, Market, and Media with Heather Ann Havenwood- Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – March 5, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Is it Worth it to Pay for LinkedIn -Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco - March 19, 2019
- Episode 33 Balancing marriage, kids, and business success with Brandy Salazar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - March 19, 2019
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. - March 17, 2019