Heather Krakora has been telling other’s stories through graphic design, art and photography for over 20 years. Beginning 5 years ago, Heather’s life transitioned into something unrecognizable. Somewhere in-between a personal health crisis, her son’s abuse at school and her mother’s death she discovered the power of creative self-care as a powerful way to help her move through her grief. This period of awakening helped Heather to realize that to achieve true and effective change for her entire family, that they needed to start their lives fresh.
In July of 2017, they sold most of what they owned and relocated from Madison, Wisconsin to Berkeley, California.
Heather’s work as a Creative Life Catalyst is dedicated to guiding others on how to use a creative practice to help themselves through life’s major transitions. During this process, her clients acknowledge their grief and then rise in their resilience.
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 16 with Gin Stephens using an Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle to simplify your health, life and business goals – November 9, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 15 with Mike Saunders How to market and sell from a place of service – November 2, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson Ep14- Njeri Cooper Global Investment $ociety – September 13, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Fresh Start Career Co-Founders Kate Madden and Carrie Davis - November 14, 2018
- Collaboration Strategies That Help Build Brand with Noelle Garcia Ep 187- Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - November 14, 2018
- The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders – Ep19 How to get Known with Bestselling Author Mark Schaefer - November 12, 2018