Heather Krakora has been telling other’s stories through graphic design, art and photography for over 20 years. Beginning 5 years ago, Heather’s life transitioned into something unrecognizable. Somewhere in-between a personal health crisis, her son’s abuse at school and her mother’s death she discovered the power of creative self-care as a powerful way to help her move through her grief. This period of awakening helped Heather to realize that to achieve true and effective change for her entire family, that they needed to start their lives fresh.
In July of 2017, they sold most of what they owned and relocated from Madison, Wisconsin to Berkeley, California.
Heather’s work as a Creative Life Catalyst is dedicated to guiding others on how to use a creative practice to help themselves through life’s major transitions. During this process, her clients acknowledge their grief and then rise in their resilience.
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 25 Danni Pomplun How to Start a Yoga Business – January 23, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 24 Paul Tokgozoglu Every Business is a Marketing Business (even education) – January 18, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 23 Gena Jaffe How to legally protect your online business and work from home – January 15, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock - January 23, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 25 Danni Pomplun How to Start a Yoga Business - January 23, 2019
- Meadowlands Chamber Podcast Episode 2- How To Develop The Right Mindset To Excel Your Professional Career with Marc Demetriou - January 23, 2019