Heather Krakora has been telling other’s stories through graphic design, art and photography for over 20 years. Beginning 5 years ago, Heather’s life transitioned into something unrecognizable. Somewhere in-between a personal health crisis, her son’s abuse at school and her mother’s death she discovered the power of creative self-care as a powerful way to help her move through her grief. This period of awakening helped Heather to realize that to achieve true and effective change for her entire family, that they needed to start their lives fresh.
In July of 2017, they sold most of what they owned and relocated from Madison, Wisconsin to Berkeley, California.
Heather’s work as a Creative Life Catalyst is dedicated to guiding others on how to use a creative practice to help themselves through life’s major transitions. During this process, her clients acknowledge their grief and then rise in their resilience.
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson Ep14- Njeri Cooper Global Investment $ociety – September 13, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep13 Hannah Morth Personal Business Coach – Limitless Millennials – September 8, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep10 Focus on Progress with Colin Morgan – August 26, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Where Most People Go Wrong When Building Their Brands – Chris Kubby Ep 174 – Brand Doctor Podcast– Henry Kaminski Jr - September 21, 2018
- Dominick Cappuccilli – CEO The Clean Sell -How to “Storify” Your Sales Pitch - September 21, 2018
- Martyn Lewis – Buying Journey DNA – Author of “How Customers Buy & Why They Don’t” - September 21, 2018