Erika Ashley is an award winning entrepreneur, writer, feminist, and TEDx speaker who leverages over a decade of press, branding, and social media marketing experience in her work as a publicist and strategist for entrepreneurs, digital influencers, and small businesses.
Her clients have included Grammy-winning bands, celebrities, and entrepreneurs, and you’ve seen them in Refinery29, Yahoo! Style, HGTV, ESPN-W, Cosmopolitan, SELF Magazine, The Today Show, Brit + Co, + countless other media outlets.
When she’s not helping her clients establish their brand presence or connect with their audience in the press, Erika’s probably trying out a new liquid lipstick or watching RuPaul’s Drag Race. You’ve seen Erika in Forbes, Nylon, Health, Bustle, Brit + Co, HuffPost, Martha Stewart Weddings, and more.
Learn More: www.erikaashley.co
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 54-How to allow entrepreneurship & abundance to unfold in your life w/Stephanie Bellinger -Dream Life is Real Life w/Hanna Hermanson – August 27, 2019
- Episode 53-Getting Unstuck and Structuring Your Success with Tracy Timm-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 20, 2019
- Episode 52-Improve your Mindset and Everything Else Improves with KrisAnn Connery-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 13, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #26 -The Art of Authority Podcast with Mike Saunders-Podcast Authority with Tom Schwab-Interview Valet - September 16, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews The Stress Coach Terry Lyles Author of Performance Under Pressure - September 13, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco -Why You Need to Stay on LinkedIn Even When You Have a Job - September 13, 2019