Erika Ashley is an award winning entrepreneur, writer, feminist, and TEDx speaker who leverages over a decade of press, branding, and social media marketing experience in her work as a publicist and strategist for entrepreneurs, digital influencers, and small businesses.
Her clients have included Grammy-winning bands, celebrities, and entrepreneurs, and you’ve seen them in Refinery29, Yahoo! Style, HGTV, ESPN-W, Cosmopolitan, SELF Magazine, The Today Show, Brit + Co, + countless other media outlets.
When she’s not helping her clients establish their brand presence or connect with their audience in the press, Erika’s probably trying out a new liquid lipstick or watching RuPaul’s Drag Race. You’ve seen Erika in Forbes, Nylon, Health, Bustle, Brit + Co, HuffPost, Martha Stewart Weddings, and more.
Learn More: www.erikaashley.co
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 49-How to Build Your Online Course in 20 Minutes a Day with Janet Kafadar-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – July 16, 2019
- Episode 48-Every Choice Impacts Your Profitability-How to Take Full Ownership of Your Financials w/Michele Williams-Dream Life is Real Life – July 10, 2019
- Episode 47-The Voice of a Leader with Arthur Joseph: how to break through the white noise & inspire your listeners-Dream Life is Real Life – July 3, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders interviews Eric Kapitulik Founder of The Program - July 19, 2019
- Episode 6: “When termites are within, the structure is hollow and will topple-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard,PhD - July 19, 2019
- Ep 252 -How One Entrepreneur Started a Cannabis Brand From Scratch-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - July 19, 2019