Erika Ashley is an award winning entrepreneur, writer, feminist, and TEDx speaker who leverages over a decade of press, branding, and social media marketing experience in her work as a publicist and strategist for entrepreneurs, digital influencers, and small businesses.
Her clients have included Grammy-winning bands, celebrities, and entrepreneurs, and you’ve seen them in Refinery29, Yahoo! Style, HGTV, ESPN-W, Cosmopolitan, SELF Magazine, The Today Show, Brit + Co, + countless other media outlets.
When she’s not helping her clients establish their brand presence or connect with their audience in the press, Erika’s probably trying out a new liquid lipstick or watching RuPaul’s Drag Race. You’ve seen Erika in Forbes, Nylon, Health, Bustle, Brit + Co, HuffPost, Martha Stewart Weddings, and more.
Learn More: www.erikaashley.co
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 25 Danni Pomplun How to Start a Yoga Business – January 23, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 24 Paul Tokgozoglu Every Business is a Marketing Business (even education) – January 18, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 23 Gena Jaffe How to legally protect your online business and work from home – January 15, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with LinkedIn Strategist & Peak-Careers Principal Jim Peacock - January 23, 2019
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 25 Danni Pomplun How to Start a Yoga Business - January 23, 2019
- Meadowlands Chamber Podcast Episode 2- How To Develop The Right Mindset To Excel Your Professional Career with Marc Demetriou - January 23, 2019