Erika Ashley is an award winning entrepreneur, writer, feminist, and TEDx speaker who leverages over a decade of press, branding, and social media marketing experience in her work as a publicist and strategist for entrepreneurs, digital influencers, and small businesses.
Her clients have included Grammy-winning bands, celebrities, and entrepreneurs, and you’ve seen them in Refinery29, Yahoo! Style, HGTV, ESPN-W, Cosmopolitan, SELF Magazine, The Today Show, Brit + Co, + countless other media outlets.
When she’s not helping her clients establish their brand presence or connect with their audience in the press, Erika’s probably trying out a new liquid lipstick or watching RuPaul’s Drag Race. You’ve seen Erika in Forbes, Nylon, Health, Bustle, Brit + Co, HuffPost, Martha Stewart Weddings, and more.
Learn More: www.erikaashley.co
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson Ep14- Njeri Cooper Global Investment $ociety – September 13, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep13 Hannah Morth Personal Business Coach – Limitless Millennials – September 8, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep10 Focus on Progress with Colin Morgan – August 26, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Where Most People Go Wrong When Building Their Brands – Chris Kubby Ep 174 – Brand Doctor Podcast– Henry Kaminski Jr - September 21, 2018
- Dominick Cappuccilli – CEO The Clean Sell -How to “Storify” Your Sales Pitch - September 21, 2018
- Martyn Lewis – Buying Journey DNA – Author of “How Customers Buy & Why They Don’t” - September 21, 2018