With so much pressure on the numbers and fear of failure, people are on the verge of burnout. We need to find our own creativity, voice, and gifts to help those things shine through in our everyday work. We also need to find the connection to other people that’s been lost to the focus on increased production. This is possible with the right mindset toward growth, something the “She Bangs” star William Hung brings in spades.
From a failed American Idol audition, to an inspirational speaker and international motivator, William Hung will transform your mindset – by showing you that it is possible to take the high road, even in the face of defeat.
Learn More: http://www.willhung.com/
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 54-How to allow entrepreneurship & abundance to unfold in your life w/Stephanie Bellinger -Dream Life is Real Life w/Hanna Hermanson – August 27, 2019
- Episode 53-Getting Unstuck and Structuring Your Success with Tracy Timm-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 20, 2019
- Episode 52-Improve your Mindset and Everything Else Improves with KrisAnn Connery-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 13, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 275-How Mentorship Helped Me Scale To 7 Figures with Brandon Vaughn -Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - October 15, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Brad Clark Business Coach with ActionCOACH - October 12, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Mike Kikto Executive Self-Mastery Coach - October 12, 2019