With so much pressure on the numbers and fear of failure, people are on the verge of burnout. We need to find our own creativity, voice, and gifts to help those things shine through in our everyday work. We also need to find the connection to other people that’s been lost to the focus on increased production. This is possible with the right mindset toward growth, something the “She Bangs” star William Hung brings in spades.
From a failed American Idol audition, to an inspirational speaker and international motivator, William Hung will transform your mindset – by showing you that it is possible to take the high road, even in the face of defeat.
Learn More: http://www.willhung.com/
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 19 Nicole Middelton Use Exploration to Discover Your Purpose and Live on Fire – December 7, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 18 Whitney Cox From Wall Street to Cancer to Becoming a Warrior Girl – November 25, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 17 Sophie Dalton on How to Start your Personal Branding Journey – November 15, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Stop Creating Content EP 193 – Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - December 9, 2018
- Bob Dusin co-author of Creating the High Performance Work Place and co-founder of the HPWP Group - December 9, 2018
- Barney Feinberg Founder of The Chemistry Factor - December 9, 2018