With so much pressure on the numbers and fear of failure, people are on the verge of burnout. We need to find our own creativity, voice, and gifts to help those things shine through in our everyday work. We also need to find the connection to other people that’s been lost to the focus on increased production. This is possible with the right mindset toward growth, something the “She Bangs” star William Hung brings in spades.
From a failed American Idol audition, to an inspirational speaker and international motivator, William Hung will transform your mindset – by showing you that it is possible to take the high road, even in the face of defeat.
Learn More: http://www.willhung.com/
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 52-Improve your Mindset and Everything Else Improves with KrisAnn Connery-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 13, 2019
- Episode 51-Building a Heart-Centered Business with Yogi Stephanie Mitchell-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 9, 2019
- Episode 50-Outsourcing and Hiring Freelancers to Scale Your Business with Nathan Hirsch-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – July 23, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode10-Secret Formula to Building a Lasting Legacy-Lessons from Marshall Goldsmith,#1 Global Leadership Thinker & #1 Coach for Executives - August 16, 2019
- Episode 259-How To Build a Thriving Business w Phil Harvey-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 16, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Answers to Common Resume Writing Questions - August 16, 2019