With so much pressure on the numbers and fear of failure, people are on the verge of burnout. We need to find our own creativity, voice, and gifts to help those things shine through in our everyday work. We also need to find the connection to other people that’s been lost to the focus on increased production. This is possible with the right mindset toward growth, something the “She Bangs” star William Hung brings in spades.
From a failed American Idol audition, to an inspirational speaker and international motivator, William Hung will transform your mindset – by showing you that it is possible to take the high road, even in the face of defeat.
Learn More: http://www.willhung.com/
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 37-Tapping into Heart Energy to Realize your Purpose and Dream Life with Lisa Clayton-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – April 16, 2019
- Episode 36-Use the AWESOME method with Wade Lightheart to achieve optimal health and success–Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – April 9, 2019
- Episode 35 EXPERIENTIAL NLP Process to Reclaim Your Power and Eliminate Anxiety with Art Giser–Dream Life is Real Life – April 2, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson - April 16, 2019
- Episode 37-Tapping into Heart Energy to Realize your Purpose and Dream Life with Lisa Clayton-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - April 16, 2019
- Ep 227-Is Perception Reality? – Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - April 16, 2019