With so much pressure on the numbers and fear of failure, people are on the verge of burnout. We need to find our own creativity, voice, and gifts to help those things shine through in our everyday work. We also need to find the connection to other people that’s been lost to the focus on increased production. This is possible with the right mindset toward growth, something the “She Bangs” star William Hung brings in spades.
From a failed American Idol audition, to an inspirational speaker and international motivator, William Hung will transform your mindset – by showing you that it is possible to take the high road, even in the face of defeat.
Learn More: http://www.willhung.com/
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 45-Creating a blended life and overcoming email overwhelm with Cameron Cegala-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life – June 18, 2019
- Episode 44-Where to stop pushing in your business and step into your higher self-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life – June 11, 2019
- Episode 43-Balance the hustle, work and family while sharing your passions with Dave Domzalski-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life – June 4, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #2 The Secret to Hiring the Best Talent-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 22, 2019
- Ep 244 -How To Acquire More Customers- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 22, 2019
- Heather Dominick Founder and Leader of the Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur® Movement - June 20, 2019