We all have our own stories. Mine has some twists and turns through a tough childhood and young adult years blurred by frustration, drugs, alcohol, and a near-death brush with cancer, and I credit yoga with helping me to become healthy and opening my eyes to a world of positive opportunities.
I’m truly grateful to now be able to share what I’ve learned with others, whether it’s on the mat in my home base of San Francisco, in another location for an immersion or workshop.
I am a 500-hr Registered Yoga Instructor, and a member of the teacher training faculty at Yoga Tree. I’m also a real person, and I recognize that I’m teaching real people.
Learn More: www.dannipomplun.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 52-Improve your Mindset and Everything Else Improves with KrisAnn Connery-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 13, 2019
- Episode 51-Building a Heart-Centered Business with Yogi Stephanie Mitchell-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 9, 2019
- Episode 50-Outsourcing and Hiring Freelancers to Scale Your Business with Nathan Hirsch-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – July 23, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode10-Secret Formula to Building a Lasting Legacy-Lessons from Marshall Goldsmith,#1 Global Leadership Thinker & #1 Coach for Executives - August 16, 2019
- Episode 259-How To Build a Thriving Business w Phil Harvey-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 16, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Answers to Common Resume Writing Questions - August 16, 2019