We all have our own stories. Mine has some twists and turns through a tough childhood and young adult years blurred by frustration, drugs, alcohol, and a near-death brush with cancer, and I credit yoga with helping me to become healthy and opening my eyes to a world of positive opportunities.
I’m truly grateful to now be able to share what I’ve learned with others, whether it’s on the mat in my home base of San Francisco, in another location for an immersion or workshop.
I am a 500-hr Registered Yoga Instructor, and a member of the teacher training faculty at Yoga Tree. I’m also a real person, and I recognize that I’m teaching real people.
Learn More: www.dannipomplun.com
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 37-Tapping into Heart Energy to Realize your Purpose and Dream Life with Lisa Clayton-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – April 16, 2019
- Episode 36-Use the AWESOME method with Wade Lightheart to achieve optimal health and success–Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – April 9, 2019
- Episode 35 EXPERIENTIAL NLP Process to Reclaim Your Power and Eliminate Anxiety with Art Giser–Dream Life is Real Life – April 2, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- EP 228-Escaping Corporate America With the Franchise Opp Expert- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - April 23, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson - April 16, 2019
- Episode 37-Tapping into Heart Energy to Realize your Purpose and Dream Life with Lisa Clayton-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - April 16, 2019