Whitney Cox is a Colombia based, native New Yorker and owner of the life coaching business Warrior Girl and the clothing line Flan de Coco. Whitney was raised in NYC, and has lived and worked in the United Kingdom, Italy, Brazil, and Colombia. A formally trained Economist, Whitney received her bachelor’s degree from Columbia University and a Masters Degree from the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies.
After a nearly 15 year career on Wall Street, Whitney embarked on an adventure that would forever transform her life. Exhausted and unfulfilled with her high prestige, high stress lifestyle, Whitney left her highly coveted job to pursue the earnest calling of her heart. Despite fear, doubt and criticism she packed her bags and moved to Colombia where she currently lives a life beyond her wildest dreams.
But this dream life was not without its setbacks. In 2017 Whitney was diagnosed with breast cancer, which deeply impacted her, sparking a burning desire to inside her to help others live the life of her dreams. It was from this deeply transformative experience that Warrior Girl Coaching was born. Whitney’s mission is to guide others to create lives they love, through 1:1 coaching programs and transformational retreats in her beloved Colombia.
Learn More: https://whitneycoxcoaching.com/home
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- DAWN MURRAY | Champion Daily Success Word of The Day is SERVICE — Journey to Non Profit Success – June 19, 2019
- Episode 45-Creating a blended life and overcoming email overwhelm with Cameron Cegala-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life – June 18, 2019
- Episode 44-Where to stop pushing in your business and step into your higher self-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life – June 11, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 45-Creating a blended life and overcoming email overwhelm with Cameron Cegala-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life - June 18, 2019
- Ep 243 -How To Purchase Expensive Things- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 18, 2019
- Episode #1 -Introduction to Building My Legacy Podcast Series with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 15, 2019