Sophie Dalton is a Personal Branding Strategist and Life Coach that works with ambitious women to accelerate their success by owning their personal story and leveraging it into professional expertise.
Her approach to personal branding is founded in life-coaching and strengthening her clients connection to their own intuition. To Sophie, a truly authentic personal brand will not only effectively recruit clients, get featured in media, and legitimize her clients’ expertise, but it will also give them a concise and effective communication tools to express their soul’s purpose.
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 29 with Jenn Sauer: How an accidental entrepreneur uses her passion and business to give back – February 20, 2019
- Episode 28 with Heath Armstrong: Start with the end goal and motivate your creative manic mind – Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – February 12, 2019
- Episode 27 with Jules Schroeder: Flex your Alignment Muscle and Create an Unconventional Life and Scaleable Business – February 5, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Virginia Franco – Resumes for Humans and for Bots - February 20, 2019
- Episode 29 with Jenn Sauer: How an accidental entrepreneur uses her passion and business to give back - February 20, 2019
- Mindset Tips To Propel Your Professional Career Inside Your Organization -Meadowlands ChamberPodcast Episode 5 - February 20, 2019