Gin Stephens is the author of Delay, Don’t Deny: Living an Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle and Feast Without Fear: Food and the Delay, Don’t Deny Lifestyle. She lives in Augusta, Georgia, where she has been following an intermittent fasting lifestyle since 2014.
Thanks to intermittent fasting, she lost over 80 pounds and has been effortlessly maintaining the weight since March of 2015.
Gin manages three intermittent fasting Facebook groups of over 125,000 combined members, and these groups represent a growing intermittent fasting community from around the world. Visit www.ginstephens.com to read her blog posts and see some inspiring intermittent fasting success stories.
Gin is co-host of The Intermittent Fasting Podcast with fellow author and intermittent faster, Melanie Avalon. Visit www.ifpodcast.com to learn more about the podcast, subscribe to updates, and submit questions. She also hosts the Intermittent Fasting
Stories podcast. Visit www.intermittentfastingstories.com for more information.
Gin earned a Doctor of Education degree in Gifted and Talented Education in 2009, a Master’s degree in Natural Sciences in 1997, and a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education in 1990. She taught elementary school for 28 years, and has worked with adult learners in a number of settings over the years.
Currently, Gin is working on Health Coach certification through The Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 52-Improve your Mindset and Everything Else Improves with KrisAnn Connery-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 13, 2019
- Episode 51-Building a Heart-Centered Business with Yogi Stephanie Mitchell-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – August 9, 2019
- Episode 50-Outsourcing and Hiring Freelancers to Scale Your Business with Nathan Hirsch-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – July 23, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode10-Secret Formula to Building a Lasting Legacy-Lessons from Marshall Goldsmith,#1 Global Leadership Thinker & #1 Coach for Executives - August 16, 2019
- Episode 259-How To Build a Thriving Business w Phil Harvey-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 16, 2019
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Answers to Common Resume Writing Questions - August 16, 2019