Gin Stephens is the author of Delay, Don’t Deny: Living an Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle and Feast Without Fear: Food and the Delay, Don’t Deny Lifestyle. She lives in Augusta, Georgia, where she has been following an intermittent fasting lifestyle since 2014.
Thanks to intermittent fasting, she lost over 80 pounds and has been effortlessly maintaining the weight since March of 2015.
Gin manages three intermittent fasting Facebook groups of over 125,000 combined members, and these groups represent a growing intermittent fasting community from around the world. Visit www.ginstephens.com to read her blog posts and see some inspiring intermittent fasting success stories.
Gin is co-host of The Intermittent Fasting Podcast with fellow author and intermittent faster, Melanie Avalon. Visit www.ifpodcast.com to learn more about the podcast, subscribe to updates, and submit questions. She also hosts the Intermittent Fasting
Stories podcast. Visit www.intermittentfastingstories.com for more information.
Gin earned a Doctor of Education degree in Gifted and Talented Education in 2009, a Master’s degree in Natural Sciences in 1997, and a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education in 1990. She taught elementary school for 28 years, and has worked with adult learners in a number of settings over the years.
Currently, Gin is working on Health Coach certification through The Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 45-Creating a blended life and overcoming email overwhelm with Cameron Cegala-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life – June 18, 2019
- Episode 44-Where to stop pushing in your business and step into your higher self-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life – June 11, 2019
- Episode 43-Balance the hustle, work and family while sharing your passions with Dave Domzalski-Hanna Hermanson Dream Life is Real Life – June 4, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #2 The Secret to Hiring the Best Talent-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 22, 2019
- Ep 244 -How To Acquire More Customers- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 22, 2019
- Heather Dominick Founder and Leader of the Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur® Movement - June 20, 2019