Gin Stephens is the author of Delay, Don’t Deny: Living an Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle and Feast Without Fear: Food and the Delay, Don’t Deny Lifestyle. She lives in Augusta, Georgia, where she has been following an intermittent fasting lifestyle since 2014.
Thanks to intermittent fasting, she lost over 80 pounds and has been effortlessly maintaining the weight since March of 2015.
Gin manages three intermittent fasting Facebook groups of over 125,000 combined members, and these groups represent a growing intermittent fasting community from around the world. Visit www.ginstephens.com to read her blog posts and see some inspiring intermittent fasting success stories.
Gin is co-host of The Intermittent Fasting Podcast with fellow author and intermittent faster, Melanie Avalon. Visit www.ifpodcast.com to learn more about the podcast, subscribe to updates, and submit questions. She also hosts the Intermittent Fasting
Stories podcast. Visit www.intermittentfastingstories.com for more information.
Gin earned a Doctor of Education degree in Gifted and Talented Education in 2009, a Master’s degree in Natural Sciences in 1997, and a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education in 1990. She taught elementary school for 28 years, and has worked with adult learners in a number of settings over the years.
Currently, Gin is working on Health Coach certification through The Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 19 Nicole Middelton Use Exploration to Discover Your Purpose and Live on Fire – December 7, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 18 Whitney Cox From Wall Street to Cancer to Becoming a Warrior Girl – November 25, 2018
- Dream Life is Real Life Ep 17 Sophie Dalton on How to Start your Personal Branding Journey – November 15, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Do You Have Metabolic Syndrome| The Green Wisdom Health Podcast with Dr. Stephen and Janet Lewis - December 12, 2018
- Photoshoot Secrets For Your Personal Brand with Sean Turi Ep 194 – Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - December 12, 2018
- Stop Creating Content EP 193 – Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - December 9, 2018