Gin Stephens is the author of Delay, Don’t Deny: Living an Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle and Feast Without Fear: Food and the Delay, Don’t Deny Lifestyle. She lives in Augusta, Georgia, where she has been following an intermittent fasting lifestyle since 2014.
Thanks to intermittent fasting, she lost over 80 pounds and has been effortlessly maintaining the weight since March of 2015.
Gin manages three intermittent fasting Facebook groups of over 125,000 combined members, and these groups represent a growing intermittent fasting community from around the world. Visit www.ginstephens.com to read her blog posts and see some inspiring intermittent fasting success stories.
Gin is co-host of The Intermittent Fasting Podcast with fellow author and intermittent faster, Melanie Avalon. Visit www.ifpodcast.com to learn more about the podcast, subscribe to updates, and submit questions. She also hosts the Intermittent Fasting
Stories podcast. Visit www.intermittentfastingstories.com for more information.
Gin earned a Doctor of Education degree in Gifted and Talented Education in 2009, a Master’s degree in Natural Sciences in 1997, and a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education in 1990. She taught elementary school for 28 years, and has worked with adult learners in a number of settings over the years.
Currently, Gin is working on Health Coach certification through The Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 37-Tapping into Heart Energy to Realize your Purpose and Dream Life with Lisa Clayton-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – April 16, 2019
- Episode 36-Use the AWESOME method with Wade Lightheart to achieve optimal health and success–Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – April 9, 2019
- Episode 35 EXPERIENTIAL NLP Process to Reclaim Your Power and Eliminate Anxiety with Art Giser–Dream Life is Real Life – April 2, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Resume Storyteller with Virginia Franco – Interview with Career Coach Phyllis Mufson - April 16, 2019
- Episode 37-Tapping into Heart Energy to Realize your Purpose and Dream Life with Lisa Clayton-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - April 16, 2019
- Ep 227-Is Perception Reality? – Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - April 16, 2019