Gin Stephens is the author of Delay, Don’t Deny: Living an Intermittent Fasting Lifestyle and Feast Without Fear: Food and the Delay, Don’t Deny Lifestyle. She lives in Augusta, Georgia, where she has been following an intermittent fasting lifestyle since 2014.
Thanks to intermittent fasting, she lost over 80 pounds and has been effortlessly maintaining the weight since March of 2015.
Gin manages three intermittent fasting Facebook groups of over 125,000 combined members, and these groups represent a growing intermittent fasting community from around the world. Visit www.ginstephens.com to read her blog posts and see some inspiring intermittent fasting success stories.
Gin is co-host of The Intermittent Fasting Podcast with fellow author and intermittent faster, Melanie Avalon. Visit www.ifpodcast.com to learn more about the podcast, subscribe to updates, and submit questions. She also hosts the Intermittent Fasting
Stories podcast. Visit www.intermittentfastingstories.com for more information.
Gin earned a Doctor of Education degree in Gifted and Talented Education in 2009, a Master’s degree in Natural Sciences in 1997, and a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education in 1990. She taught elementary school for 28 years, and has worked with adult learners in a number of settings over the years.
Currently, Gin is working on Health Coach certification through The Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Recent episodes from Hanna Hermanson (see all)
- Episode 29 with Jenn Sauer: How an accidental entrepreneur uses her passion and business to give back – February 20, 2019
- Episode 28 with Heath Armstrong: Start with the end goal and motivate your creative manic mind – Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson – February 12, 2019
- Episode 27 with Jules Schroeder: Flex your Alignment Muscle and Create an Unconventional Life and Scaleable Business – February 5, 2019
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Virginia Franco – Resumes for Humans and for Bots - February 20, 2019
- Episode 29 with Jenn Sauer: How an accidental entrepreneur uses her passion and business to give back - February 20, 2019
- Mindset Tips To Propel Your Professional Career Inside Your Organization -Meadowlands ChamberPodcast Episode 5 - February 20, 2019