Dr. Bob Levine, Ph.D., is a distinguished International speaker, brain researcher, and holistic health clinician. Listen and learn how to stop chronic pain and stress without drugs.
Dr. Bob Levine received his Pharmacology Ph.D. from George Washington University and has spent over 30 years researching root causes of neurological and psychiatric illnesses. Dr. Levine also practices complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) modalities including mind-body therapies, guided meditation, acupuncture, soft tissue therapy, movement education, and holistic nutrition.
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- Dr. RUTH RODRIGUEZ: Natural Solutions for Your Child and Family – July 7, 2020
- Dr. USHA MANTHA: What You Need To Know About Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease – March 19, 2020
- Dr. BILL BERGMAN: How to End Destructive Habits and Addictions – November 17, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020