Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
After going through traumas and tragedies, dealing with a rare disease and experiencing three miscarriages, Blaise took charge of her life and became an author, international speaker, award winner advocate, and fertility coach. This show will demonstrate how even though we experience setbacks and disappointments, we are not barren – We still have a destiny to birth.
This show will empower you to “blaise the trail” and get pregnant with your passions and dreams. You will learn how to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life so you can breathe fire on this world.
This week’s topic is– Foreigner Faux Pas: My Journey Through Europe
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise adds some comical relief to her show. She opens up about her experiences while travelling abroad and shares all her hilarious mishaps along the way.
- Expect the unexpected
- Learn to laugh about the flaws
- Are you speaking English?
- Maturity comes from the mistakes
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 115-Core Values & Strategic Alignment: Taking a Step Back for Business Building with Hanna Hermanson - October 22, 2021
- Ep. #67-NIL Legal Expert, Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes™ – shares 5 Contract Tips for the Student Athlete Entrepreneur - October 22, 2021
- Episode 186-Manuel Suarez and His Father’s Legacy of Providing Content-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PHD - October 22, 2021