After going through traumas and tragedies, dealing with a rare disease and experiencing three miscarriages, Blaise took charge of her life and became an author, motivational speaker, award winning mental health advocate, and fertility coach. This show will demonstrate how even though we experience setbacks and disappointments, we are not barren – We still have a destiny to birth.
This program will empower you to “blaise the trail” and get pregnant with your passions, dreams, and new perspectives. You will learn how to remove the masks and be reflective. By leaning into our pain, we can use it as a vehicle; which transports us into becoming the hero of our lives so we can breathe fire on this world.
This week’s topic is – Fertility Schmertility; My 3 Miscarriages
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can tap into our power and purpose. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
Blaise shares her raw truth. She takes you on a journey through the maze of emotions, challenges, and heartbreak of trying to birth a second baby. CAUTION: Graphic Content – Not suitable for children
In this episode, Blaise breaks the infertility silence barriers of the grief and trauma that plagues women and men. This is her naked candor:
- We cannot have empathy unless we speak about the horrific things hiding in the shadows
- What happens when you miscarry
- The blame game
- It’s not “tissue”… It’s my baby
- Men grieve too
- We are not alone and we are not barren
- How to show support? Sit in the mess with us
- We can birth peace, joy, and purpose even amongst our pain
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books, or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired to be your own hero, please subscribe and support the podcast so together we can breathe fire.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Barbara Dalle Pezze, Ph.D., Global Leadership Coach - February 23, 2021
- Garvin Reid interviews Professional Bodybuilder and Certified Personal Trainer Zach Downs on the Wellness on Demand Podcast - February 23, 2021
- Episode 404-One Million Followers In 30 Days with Brandan Kanes-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr - February 23, 2021