After going through traumas and tragedies, dealing with a rare disease and experiencing three miscarriages, Blaise took charge of her life and became an author, international speaker, award winner advocate and fertility coach. This show will demonstrate how even though we experience setbacks and disappointments, we are not barren – We still have a destiny to birth.
This show will empower you to “blaise the trail” and pregnant with your passions and dreams. You will learn how to lean into your problems and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life so you can breathe fire on this world.
On this week’s topic is– When we get lost; Let’s go to the MAPP
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
Podcast Episode Summary
- When we get lost, we go to google maps to get back on course; so why not use a MAPP to find our way out of the maze of life
M -Remove the Masks
A –Accepting Ourselves
P –Infuse Passion
P -Change the Perception NOT the image.
- We all have challenges and setbacks but if we can lean into them, our problems can actually be the vehicle we use to transport us through the MAPP and thrive
- Challenge yourself to be vulnerable and show the perfectly imperfect person you are
- Continually apply the MAPP to any situation and find your way back to being the hero of your life
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support the podcast so together we can breathe fire.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview With Lainie Chambers Mortgage Loan Officer with Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation - June 30, 2022
- Interview with James Rangel, Realtor® with RE/MAX Synergy - June 30, 2022
- Episode #26-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-Advisor Confessions Rising Interest Rates-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - June 29, 2022