Introduction to Episode 41 – Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter. 2020 Influencer Award Winner at the Canadian Women of Inspiration Awards.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s theme is– The Artisan Nation
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with entrepreneur and Founder of KOCO (Knit One Change One) and The Artisan Nation, Danielle Chiel. After a career in music teaching and academia (She has a PhD in Musicology), Danielle followed her childhood passion for colour, texture, and patterning by opening and developing one of Australia’s largest independent retail knitting stores. Now, her adult passion is caring about and actioning the empowerment of women, especially in developing nations. These ladies share about their common mission to bridge gaps.
- How a woman is using her passion for fabric to change lives
- Connecting women from around the world is so crucial
- How passion drives the human spirit
- Through leaning into the challenges of covid, a successful venture was born
- Connection reduces depression and anxiety amongst women
Learn more: www.theartisannation.com
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your voice, business ventures, brands, and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #14-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-Planning Your Next Vacation -Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - June 15, 2021
- Ep.#14-Coach Tavia Morse-The Hidden Health Problems in Your Mouth - June 15, 2021
- Episode 432-How Is Your Brand Performing in 2021?-The Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr - June 15, 2021