Introduction to Episode 19 –Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– The Negotiator
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with Realtor and Negotiating Expert, Kelly Robinson on how to become a confident negotiator. They discuss tips and tricks on how to effectively negotiate by being authentic, listening and connecting. Negotiating isn’t about having a winner and a loser but rather everyone walking away feeling like they won.
- Look at negotiating as a way to collaborate and meet in the middle
- Focus on empathy instead of aggressiveness
- Mirroring & Labelling are key
- We role play on real life situations on how to negotiate
- How to do an Accusation Audit to help with the process
Email Kelly – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit – https://www.linkedin.com/in/luxuryhomesnyc/
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Financial Professional Bill Andrews Discussing Objectives for Bond Allocations - September 26, 2023
- Ep. #37 – Alan Miltz – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - September 26, 2023
- Interview with Cory Roberson, Founder and CEO with FIN Compliance - September 26, 2023