Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– How Come?
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with her six-year-old daughter, Lexi Hunter, and they get curious about life. Blaise was frustrated with being asked “How Come” and “Why” all day long with her child. After changing her attitude, Blaise embraced the questions and her daughter’s curiosity. This show will lean into the questions and add some comic relief in this trying time for parents.
- Anyone else feeling the effects of parenting 24/7?
- Blaise turned her frustration into a fun podcast for Lexi and her to bond.
- We need to take a cue from children and get curious about life again.
- Never stop asking questions.
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire.
Mike Saunders, MBA
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Michael McKenzie, Mortgage Broker with Big League Approved Powered By Edge Home Finance - March 28, 2023
- Ep. #13 – Sharon Lechter – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - March 24, 2023
- Interview with Charles Carillo, Managing Partner of Harborside Partners and host of the Global Investors Podcast - March 24, 2023