Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– Tiger King & Me
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise shares some interesting and thought-provoking insights about the infamous documentary on Netflix called Tiger King.
- Blaise compares animal rights to human rights
- Are animals more important than people?
- Blaise identifies an underlying issue in the film that no one is talking about
- Can you imagine a women’s rights movement just as powerful as PETA?
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire.
Recent episodes from Blaise Hunter (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Ep 16 – To Kegel or Not to Kegel – Blaise Hunter interviews Lisa de Villiers – May 29, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Episode #15 with Blaise Hunter-thought-provoking insights about the infamous documentary on Netflix called “Tiger King” – May 22, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 14 Mothers – Blaise interviews with her soul sister Paulette Guard and pays tribute to mothers – May 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 334-Where are your ideal customers hiding?-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 2, 2020
- Episode #1 Sivonnia DeBarros – Sports & Entertainment, and Business Lawyer – Talks About Her Journey on “What Are You Sporting About?” - June 1, 2020
- Interview With David Jenyns Founder of systemHUB™ & SYSTEMology® - June 1, 2020