Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– Tiger King & Me
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise shares some interesting and thought-provoking insights about the infamous documentary on Netflix called Tiger King.
- Blaise compares animal rights to human rights
- Are animals more important than people?
- Blaise identifies an underlying issue in the film that no one is talking about
- Can you imagine a women’s rights movement just as powerful as PETA?
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Rick Martin Owner and Founder of Martin IP Law Group - June 21, 2021
- Episode 100-How to Become A Life Coach People Notice: 3 Keys with Hanna Hermanson - June 18, 2021
- Ep. #51-Whitney Holtzman-CEO & Bestselling Author on using marketing to help athletes thrive with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - June 18, 2021