After going through traumas and tragedies, dealing with a rare disease and experiencing three miscarriages, Blaise took charge of her life and became an author, international speaker, award winning advocate, and fertility coach. This show will demonstrate how even though we experience setbacks and disappointments, we are not barren – We still have a destiny to birth.
This program will empower you to “blaise the trail” and get pregnant with your passions, dreams, and new perspectives. You will learn how to remove the masks and be reflective. By understanding why we get charged and triggered by things, we can then use that knowledge as a vehicle; which transports us into becoming the hero of our lives so we can breathe fire on this world.
This week’s topic is – Megxit: Royal Rebellion or Royally Brave
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
Blaise sits down with Psychotherapist and Relationship expert, Cassandra de la Thea to challenge our perspectives. They will compare the media and public’s reaction to Harry and Meghan stepping down from their royal duties. This episode is about digging below the surface and opening-up the dialogue of mental health.
In this episode, they will have an open conversation on how we can learn from Megxit and take active roles in our own mental health.
- Is Meghan another Wallace Simpson or is she “blaising her own trail” for mental health and women empowerment?
- What does is say about us when we make harsh judgments about someone’s life?
- If we don’t learn from the past, (Diana’s Death) aren’t we doomed to repeat it?
- We make mental health sexy but when people act on their own mental health, we criticize them and say it’s weak.
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books, or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired to be your own hero, please subscribe and support the podcast so together we can breathe fire.
Recent episodes from Blaise Hunter (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Podcast Ep 31 – The Semicolon Effect – Blaise Interviews Mental Health Advocate Corretta Doctor – September 18, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 30-Alternative Pregnancy-Blaise Hunter chats w/Health Coach September Burton on nutrition & exploring overall fertility – September 12, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 29 – Appetite for Life – Blaise Hunter interviews the incredible Chef Lizette – September 7, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #15-Cristin Dent-Fmr. Cheerleader & Founder of Dear Athletes, Inc on athlete hunger & NIL with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - September 19, 2020
- Your Story – Real Life Stories About Taking Steps Towards Good Health with Dr. David Fatemi - September 18, 2020
- Episode 65-Build Business Resilience,Navigate Hard Times, Shadow Work and Entrepreneurship with Tris Thorp and Hanna Hermanson - September 18, 2020