Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter. 2020 Influencer Award Winner at the Canadian Women of Inspiration Awards.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s theme is– Living My Religion
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise shares her journey being a Christian and why her faith is so important to her. She also shares her perspective on the virus infecting Christianity — hypocrisy. Blaise compares the greatest commandments in the Bible cited in Matthew 22:36-40 to the actions of Christians.
- Many people have criticized Blaise and her views saying they are not of God
- When we judge what we don’t know or understand, we are missing the point of Christianity
- Being a Christian isn’t a rite of passage to be a bully
- Why aren’t the anti-maskers advocating for women’s rights, black lives matter, and child’s rights
- How the actions demonstrated at Capitol Hill were a disgrace
- What it really means to be pro life
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your voice, business ventures, brands, and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #14-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-Planning Your Next Vacation -Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - June 15, 2021
- Ep.#14-Coach Tavia Morse-The Hidden Health Problems in Your Mouth - June 15, 2021
- Episode 432-How Is Your Brand Performing in 2021?-The Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr - June 15, 2021