Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter. 2020 Influencer Award Winner at the Canadian Women of Inspiration Awards.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s theme is– The Viewpoint
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with former journalist and realtor Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking more thought-provoking questions. These two ladies both worked in the newsroom and are skilled at getting to the heart of the matter. They share their insights on how to reach a different perspective and connect.
- Reinventing yourself is a must to live a passion-filled life
- Asking meaningful questions connects us on a deeper level
- Be inquisitive and curious
- Adjust and formulate different questions to achieve a better viewpoint
Learn more: www.maddypproperties.com
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your voice, business ventures, brands, and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 251-Deven Patel and Dr. Anand Srivastava on Bringing Advanced Scientific Knowledge to Market with Lois Sonstegard,PHD - January 27, 2023
- Ep. #6 – Mehmet Niyazi – The Big Success Podcast with Brad Sugars - January 27, 2023
- Episode #20-Staying Together-Part 3-Finances, Weight Gain, Bad Sex-The All In-Definitely Podcast with Anwar R. Sadeek and Cyana Alvarez - January 27, 2023