Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s theme is– Does The Body Talk?
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with Lauren Scherger, an expert in the holistic health field. These two ladies discuss how to uncover the root cause of our health conditions. If your body could talk, what would it say?
Give a voice to your health concerns to unlock the mystery and solution to your problems. BodyTalk is a whole healthcare system that untangles the story of why we are experiencing dis-ease. Whether it’s physically in the form of pain or illness, or emotionally/mentally such as depression and anxiety, BodyTalk looks at all aspects as to what is at the core of your systems. This is done through using muscle testing and following a protocol chart to determine what’s causing the problems and then asking the brain to fix it.
- Why it’s so vital to be the driver of our own health and to ask questions
- How to make connections with our illness and dis-ease
- Discussing belief systems mean and how do we develop them
- There’s healing in understanding the “why”
- How our emotions govern our organs
- Stepping into Whole-istic health and wellness
Learn more: http://www.bloomwholehealthcare.ca/
Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/bodytalkbonnyville
Connect with Lauren: email@example.com
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your voice, business ventures, brands, and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Blaise Hunter (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions – November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 38-Does the Body Talk-Blaise Hunter interviews Lauren Scherger-an expert in the holistic health field – November 13, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 37 – Turn Into the Spin – Blaise Hunter interviews CEO, Coach and IT Consultant C. NaTasha Richburg – November 7, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 73-Quit Your Career and Start a Movement & Never Burn out Again with Dr. Stacy Cohen and Hanna Hermanson - November 21, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 39- The Viewpoint-Blaise Hunter chats with Madeleine Perez on the importance of asking meaningful questions - November 21, 2020
- Episode 379-How To Work More Effectively with Your Design Team-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - November 20, 2020