Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s theme is– Does The Body Talk?
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise chats with Lauren Scherger, an expert in the holistic health field. These two ladies discuss how to uncover the root cause of our health conditions. If your body could talk, what would it say?
Give a voice to your health concerns to unlock the mystery and solution to your problems. BodyTalk is a whole healthcare system that untangles the story of why we are experiencing dis-ease. Whether it’s physically in the form of pain or illness, or emotionally/mentally such as depression and anxiety, BodyTalk looks at all aspects as to what is at the core of your systems. This is done through using muscle testing and following a protocol chart to determine what’s causing the problems and then asking the brain to fix it.
- Why it’s so vital to be the driver of our own health and to ask questions
- How to make connections with our illness and dis-ease
- Discussing belief systems mean and how do we develop them
- There’s healing in understanding the “why”
- How our emotions govern our organs
- Stepping into Whole-istic health and wellness
Learn more: http://www.bloomwholehealthcare.ca/
Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/bodytalkbonnyville
Connect with Lauren: email@example.com
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your voice, business ventures, brands, and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #26-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-Advisor Confessions Rising Interest Rates-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - June 29, 2022
- Interview with Charles “Walt” Wilson Retirement Strategist Discussing Permanent Life Insurance Strategy for Stretching Your Retirement Funds - June 29, 2022
- Interview with Scott Rigby Ph.D, Behavioral Scientist, Author & Creator of the MotivationWorks Platform-Personalized Employee Engagement - June 29, 2022