Introduction to Episode 34 – Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– Beyond the Podium
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise sits down with two-time speedskating Olympic Gold Medalist for Canada, Catriona Le May Doan. She was the fastest woman on ice and is now President and CEO of Sport Calgary. Catriona peels back the curtain of her life and discusses her journey after hanging up her skates. These two ladies get real and vulnerable about how to discover your identity and persevere through challenges.
- How to be adaptable in the unknowns
- Teaching our children how to overcome adversity
- Resiliency is a by-product of knowing yourself
- How to tap into your core values
- Loving your body and being unapologetically you
- Make your legacy about leaving a positive impact on the world
Learn more about Sport Calgary https://www.sportcalgary.ca/
Contact Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your voice, business ventures, brands, and books with Blaise www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Interview with Rick Martin Owner and Founder of Martin IP Law Group - June 21, 2021
- Episode 100-How to Become A Life Coach People Notice: 3 Keys with Hanna Hermanson - June 18, 2021
- Ep. #51-Whitney Holtzman-CEO & Bestselling Author on using marketing to help athletes thrive with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - June 18, 2021