Introduction to Episode 27 –Welcome to Blaise the Trail Podcast with Fertility Expert, Blaise Hunter.
What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– The Disruptor
Blaise’s consulting practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise sits down with Nikki Eberhardt, Assistant Professor of Business at Minerva. She is on Delta Air Lines’ Global Talent Team to craft leadership development and mentor culture strategies. Nikki seeks to disrupt at the intersection of tech and scalable social/ecological impact. Blaise and Nikki have an honest dialogue about creating positive change and raising true leaders. They share their insights on how we can challenge ourselves to do more, be more and evolve.
- How disrupting the status quo is vital for creating impact
- What sorts of changes need to happen in the education system to create inclusion and opportunity
- We need to ask the questions “Why” and Why Can’t We”
- Disruption ultimately leads to inclusion
- Being true to your life purpose is the mark of a true leader
To learn more about Nikki and connect with her visit: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikki-eberhardt-2099ab4/
Connect with Blaise the Trail inc. Consulting Agency and learn more about birthing your business ventures, brands and books www.blaisehunter.com
Collect your FREE Gift!!! https://www.blaisehunter.com/free-offers
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #26-The 15 Minute Financial Feast Podcast-Advisor Confessions Rising Interest Rates-With Mark Triplett & Troy Westendorf - June 29, 2022
- Interview with Charles “Walt” Wilson Retirement Strategist Discussing Permanent Life Insurance Strategy for Stretching Your Retirement Funds - June 29, 2022
- Interview with Scott Rigby Ph.D, Behavioral Scientist, Author & Creator of the MotivationWorks Platform-Personalized Employee Engagement - June 29, 2022