What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– Creative Collaboration
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise sits down with Lindsay Hadley, the founder and CEO of the Hadley Impact Consulting Agency. Lindsay has become one of the most sought-after consultants and producers in the non-profit sector. She believes in leveraging networks in the most strategic and innovative ways possible. Blaise and Lindsay have an open dialogue about the magnitude of effective collaborations and how they are the key to the greatest social impact.
- Being of service sparks passion and purpose and causes a ripple effect
- How to draw from experiences and core values to create serious impact in the world
- Forging creative partnerships and collaborations are key to expanding your reach and influence
- Why it is so imperative to strategically pick your circle
Learn more about Lindsay and the Hadley Impact Consulting Agency visit: https://www.hadleyimpact.com/
To contact Blaise Hunter and access consulting programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 115-Core Values & Strategic Alignment: Taking a Step Back for Business Building with Hanna Hermanson - October 22, 2021
- Ep. #67-NIL Legal Expert, Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes™ – shares 5 Contract Tips for the Student Athlete Entrepreneur - October 22, 2021
- Episode 186-Manuel Suarez and His Father’s Legacy of Providing Content-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PHD - October 22, 2021