What is my purpose – is a question confronting more and more people today. Blaise Hunter, The Fertility Guru, shares her insights on how to “Blaise the Trail” through challenges, disappointments, and fear to rise up as the hero of your life and breathe fire on this world. Whether you want to learn more about birthing your passions and dreams, discovering peace amongst the pain of infertility and loss, or get your appetite for life back, this is the podcast for you.
Each topic will inspire you to lean into your flaws and allow them to be the vehicle that transports you into becoming the hero of your life.
This week’s topic is– The Art of Fertility
Blaise’s coaching practice is based on the quote from Fred Devito “What doesn’t challenge you; Doesn’t change you.” She leads the charge by challenging herself and the world to take off the masks and be vulnerable so we can address root issues and grow. That’s how we can transform into the best version of ourselves.
In this episode, Blaise sits down with Animation Artist Jasmine Katatikarn. Jasmine is an animation artist by day and a fertility warrior by night. She helps women release the emotions, stress, and pure exhaustion of their fertility journey easily by approaching it with a mindset of an artist so they can live a life where no obstacle will ever get in their way of being “happy.” As an artist, she has the skills to find creative solutions to any problem. She use these skills in her profession as a lighting artist for computer-animated films, as well as in her everyday life through photography, family life, and entrepreneurial ventures. Blaise and Jasmine breakdown how the real superpower of an artist is not the creative work itself, but the ability to use the same skills to affect overall happiness.
- Dealing with infertility and approaching it with the mindset of an artist
- 4 tips to taking control over your fertility journey
- How to find peace and joy even amongst the struggle
- How to still be fertile in your life even through fertility struggles
To contact Blaise Hunter and access coaching programs, purchase books or have her speak at your next event visit www.blaisehunter.com
If you were inspired, please subscribe and support this podcast so together we can breathe fire. Reviews are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
Recent episodes from Blaise Hunter (see all)
- Blaise the Trail Ep 25 – Creative Collaboration – Blaise Hunter interviews Lindsay Hadley – August 6, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 24 – The Art of Fertility – Blaise Hunter interviews Animation Artist Jasmine Katatikarn – July 24, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 23 – The Hidden Language of Men – Blaise interviews Vanessa Lusignan – July 17, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 59-How to “be a giraffe” and find better paths to wealth with Chris Jarvis-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - August 6, 2020
- Blaise the Trail Ep 25 – Creative Collaboration – Blaise Hunter interviews Lindsay Hadley - August 6, 2020
- Ep. #9 – Malcolm Lemmons – Former Pro B-Ball Player on creating a legacy with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - August 4, 2020