Tina Greer is a Business Coach for aspiring women entrepreneurs where we teach you how to build a profitable and sustainable business by providing business strategies to understanding business fundamentals and also how to monetizing your message creating additional streams of income. Coupled with her educational background, Master of Public Administration (MPA) specializing in finance, and her expertise of working in corporate America for over 20 plus years with the last 10 years, specializing in business strategy and pricing for a multi-million dollar company, she is able to assist aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners in creating sustainable robust businesses. She is a professional speaker, author and founder of Sisters United. Tina’s goal is to inspire and train women into their greatness!
She is the author of the following:
1) “Grow Into Your Greatness!”
2) “Transformational You! Create the Change Your Want to See! 31 Power Statements Affirmations to Live By!”
3) Co-author of: “The Voice that Changed Everything”.
As the founder of Sisters United, which is a professional women’s organization, builds relationships through networking. Their mission is to Connect People & Build Business!
To Learn More:
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- LAWANNA BRADFORD: Dollar Demise, Penny Wise - October 26, 2021
- DEBRA L. MORRISON, CFP ® — Convert Your Financial Mistakes Into Winning Recoveries! - October 26, 2021
- TRACY ORIYOMI, Financial Consultant – ‘Do You Have Sleep at Night Money?’ - October 26, 2021