Steve Van Valin, CEO and founder of Culturology is an innovation expert and employee engagement strategist. He works with leaders who believe a high-performance culture is the key to unlocking a competitive advantage.
As the leader of QVC’s culture and brand development strategy, Steve specialized in shaping an engaged high-performance culture that propelled QVC’s to become an E-commerce global powerhouse. Steve led the strategy to align the development of teams and employees at all levels to QVC’s Values, known collectively as The QVC Difference.
Steve has more than 25 years of experience developing winning culture and innovation strategy. Some of his clients include NASA, The Philadelphia Phillies, SAP, Boeing, Lincoln Financial Group, Goodwill Industries, and The National Forest Service. He is a talented keynote speaker who sparks insights and inspires action.
Learn More: www.CulturologyUSA.com
Recent episodes from Steven L Blue (see all)
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. – March 17, 2019
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 15- Interview with Greg Rollett founder of Ambitious.com – January 27, 2019
- Winona, Minnesota: A Hotbed for Entrepreneurialism – Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 14 – November 20, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode #2 The Secret to Hiring the Best Talent-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard, PhD - June 22, 2019
- Ep 244 -How To Acquire More Customers- Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - June 22, 2019
- Heather Dominick Founder and Leader of the Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur® Movement - June 20, 2019