Steve Van Valin, CEO and founder of Culturology is an innovation expert and employee engagement strategist. He works with leaders who believe a high-performance culture is the key to unlocking a competitive advantage.
As the leader of QVC’s culture and brand development strategy, Steve specialized in shaping an engaged high-performance culture that propelled QVC’s to become an E-commerce global powerhouse. Steve led the strategy to align the development of teams and employees at all levels to QVC’s Values, known collectively as The QVC Difference.
Steve has more than 25 years of experience developing winning culture and innovation strategy. Some of his clients include NASA, The Philadelphia Phillies, SAP, Boeing, Lincoln Financial Group, Goodwill Industries, and The National Forest Service. He is a talented keynote speaker who sparks insights and inspires action.
Learn More: www.CulturologyUSA.com
Recent episodes from Steven L Blue (see all)
- Winona, Minnesota: A Hotbed for Entrepreneurialism – Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 14 – November 20, 2018
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 13- Interview Jed Yueh Founder and Executive Chairman of Delphix – July 7, 2018
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 12 – Interview with Michael J. Lindell inventor and CEO of My Pillow, Inc. – June 17, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Stop Creating Content EP 193 – Brand Doctor Podcast Henry Kaminski Jr - December 9, 2018
- Bob Dusin co-author of Creating the High Performance Work Place and co-founder of the HPWP Group - December 9, 2018
- Barney Feinberg Founder of The Chemistry Factor - December 9, 2018