Greg Rollett is an Emmy® Award-Winning Producer, Best-Selling Author and media expert who works with entrepreneurs and small business owners from all over the world to create personality driven online video and TV shows that generate more leads and sales for their business. He is the host of Ambitious Adventures, a travel reality show for entrepreneurs that can be seen on Amazon Prime, Entrepreneur.com as well as Facebook Watch.
Rollett is the founder of Ambitious.com, a media network that is known as “the voice of small business.” Through Ambitious.com and the Ambitious TV Network, they have been able to create hundreds of online TV episodes for their clients that are now seen across the globe on Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, Smart TV’s, iOS and Android devices and many other online and offline outlets. They have created thousands of “snackable” videos for professionals that are building that all too important know, like and trust factor every day, on every major social platform. This gives small business owners and opportunity to be seen and heard by the people that they can best help.
Steven L. Blue is President and CEO of Miller Ingenuity, an internationally recognized business transformation expert, media contributor, 4x-author, and dynamic keynote speaker. His expertise lies within transforming company cultures through innovation and investments in workforce growth.
There are many experts out there offering tips on business negotiation, however, few have the substantial experience and insights that Steve can bring to the table. It has been Steve’s negotiation expertise that moved him through seemingly impassable roadblocks created by unions, executive boards, and vendors. His perseverance in these tough situations equipped him with the ability to dive deeper into business discussions. Throughout Steve’s speeches and writings, negotiation tactics are a reoccurring theme that shed light on his secrets to success.
Executive Trainer for Building Corporate Culture by Design
Steve believes that success begins with developing a ‘Cirque Du Soleil’ culture. According to Steve, most businesses have cultures by default, but what they need is a culture by design. He has successfully trained the executives and employees at Miller Ingenuity to build a culture that would lead the company to rule the markets served by the company. Now Steve has a mission to share his successful corporate strategies with CEOs around the world and help them realize exponential growth for their companies.
Hire Steve for your next Leadership Event
As a been there, done that CEO with real world experience, hiring Steve for your next c-level executive event will provide your leadership team with enthusiasm, thought-provoking insights and innovative strategies that they can immediately implement in their businesses.
Recent episodes from Steven L Blue (see all)
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. – March 17, 2019
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 15- Interview with Greg Rollett founder of Ambitious.com – January 27, 2019
- Winona, Minnesota: A Hotbed for Entrepreneurialism – Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 14 – November 20, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Jeremy Redman Founder & CEO of V One, Inc. - August 21, 2019
- ActionCOACH Founder,Brad Sugars,Interviewed by Authority Positioning Coach, Mike Saunders About His New Book “Pulling Profits Out of a Hat” - August 20, 2019
- Episode 53-Getting Unstuck and Structuring Your Success with Tracy Timm-Dream Life is Real Life with Hanna Hermanson - August 20, 2019