Jedidiah Yueh has led two waves of disruption in data management, first as founding CEO of Avamar (sold to EMC in 2006 for $165M), which pioneered data de-duplication and shipped one of the leading products in data backup and recovery, with over 20,000 customers and $4B in cumulative sales.
After Avamar, Jed founded Delphix, which pioneered data virtualization, with over $200M in its first 7 years of sales (10x Avamar over the same period) and over 30% of the Global 100 as customers. At the 2010 Fall DEMO conference, Delphix won a DEMO God award, and in 2013, the San Francisco Business Times named Jed CEO of the Year. Well connected in the venture community, Jed has raised over $150M from over 10 VCs and has more than 25 patents in data management.
After being designated a US Presidential Scholar by George H. Bush, Jed graduated Phi Beta Kappa, magna cum laude from Harvard. As Executive Chairman at Delphix, Jed partners with executives at industry leaders from Apple to Walmart to help them drive innovation through software.
Learn More: https://www.delphix.com
Recent episodes from Steven L Blue (see all)
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 13- Interview Jed Yueh Founder and Executive Chairman of Delphix – July 7, 2018
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 12 – Interview with Michael J. Lindell inventor and CEO of My Pillow, Inc. – June 17, 2018
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 11 – May 27, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Where Most People Go Wrong When Building Their Brands – Chris Kubby Ep 174 – Brand Doctor Podcast– Henry Kaminski Jr - September 21, 2018
- Dominick Cappuccilli – CEO The Clean Sell -How to “Storify” Your Sales Pitch - September 21, 2018
- Martyn Lewis – Buying Journey DNA – Author of “How Customers Buy & Why They Don’t” - September 21, 2018