Michael J. Lindell is the inventor and CEO of My Pillow, Inc.
He is also the founder of the Lindell Foundation and the co-founder of The Recovery Network. Lindell was born in Mankato, Minnesota, and was raised in Chaska and Carver, Minnesota. Prior to inventing MyPillow, Lindell launched and operated a number of small businesses including raising pigs, carpet cleaning, lunch wagons, and a few bars and restaurants in Carver County, MN.
In March 2017, Lindell produced The Mike Lindell Story: An American Dream, a documentary about Lindell overcoming drug addiction and building a multimillion-dollar business.
Steven L. Blue is President and CEO of Miller Ingenuity, an internationally recognized business transformation expert, media contributor, 4x-author, and dynamic keynote speaker. His expertise lies within transforming company cultures through innovation and investments in workforce growth.
There are many experts out there offering tips on business negotiation, however, few have the substantial experience and insights that Steve can bring to the table. It has been Steve’s negotiation expertise that moved him through seemingly impassable roadblocks created by unions, executive boards, and vendors. His perseverance in these tough situations equipped him with the ability to dive deeper into business discussions. Throughout Steve’s speeches and writings, negotiation tactics are a reoccurring theme that shed light on his secrets to success.
Executive Trainer for Building Corporate Culture by Design
Steve believes that success begins with developing a ‘Cirque Du Soleil’ culture. According to Steve, most businesses have cultures by default, but what they need is a culture by design. He has successfully trained the executives and employees at Miller Ingenuity to build a culture that would lead the company to rule the markets served by the company. Now Steve has a mission to share his successful corporate strategies with CEOs around the world and help them realize exponential growth for their companies.
Hire Steve for your next Leadership Event
As a been there, done that CEO with real world experience, hiring Steve for your next c-level executive event will provide your leadership team with enthusiasm, thought-provoking insights and innovative strategies that they can immediately implement in their businesses.
Recent episodes from Steven L Blue (see all)
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 16- Interview with Marketing Jedi Bert Martinez. – March 17, 2019
- Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 15- Interview with Greg Rollett founder of Ambitious.com – January 27, 2019
- Winona, Minnesota: A Hotbed for Entrepreneurialism – Steve Blue Transform Ignite Disrupt Podcast Episode 14 – November 20, 2018
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Mike Saunders Interviews Miranda VonFricken Life & Career Coach - December 5, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Tasha Danvers 2 time Olympian and Olympic Medalist About What it Takes to Win - December 5, 2019
- Mike Saunders Interviews Vidal Espinosa Founder and Principal Partner at Invictus Advisors - December 3, 2019