Steven L. Blue is President and CEO of Miller Ingenuity, an internationally recognized business transformation expert, media contributor, 4x-author, and dynamic keynote speaker. His expertise lies within transforming company cultures through innovation and investments in workforce growth.
There are many experts out there offering tips on business negotiation, however, few have the substantial experience and insights that Steve can bring to the table. It has been Steve’s negotiation expertise that moved him through seemingly impassable roadblocks created by unions, executive boards, and vendors. His perseverance in these tough situations equipped him with the ability to dive deeper into business discussions. Throughout Steve’s speeches and writings, negotiation tactics are a reoccurring theme that shed light on his secrets to success.
Executive Trainer for Building Corporate Culture by Design
Steve believes that success begins with developing a ‘Cirque Du Soleil’ culture. According to Steve, most businesses have cultures by default, but what they need is a culture by design. He has successfully trained the executives and employees at Miller Ingenuity to build a culture that would lead the company to rule the markets served by the company. Now Steve has a mission to share his successful corporate strategies with CEOs around the world and help them realize exponential growth for their companies.
Hire Steve for your next Leadership Event
As a been there, done that CEO with real world experience, hiring Steve for your next c-level executive event will provide your leadership team with enthusiasm, thought-provoking insights and innovative strategies that they can immediately implement in their businesses.
Recent episodes from Garvin Reid (see all)
- Garvin Reid interviews Jamel West Registered Yoga Teacher on how to get started with Yoga on the Wellness on Demand Podcast – July 30, 2020
- Garvin Reid interviews Helene Haber Certified Rapid Hypnotherapist on Wellness on Demand – July 15, 2020
- Garvin Reid Interviews School Psychologists Karen Souza-Donovan and Brittney Jory about Talking to our Kids About BLM and Racism – June 25, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Ep. #9 – Malcolm Lemmons – Former Pro B-Ball Player on creating a legacy with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes. - August 4, 2020
- Episode 67- Geoff Cook Shares His Entrepreneurial Journey-Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - August 4, 2020
- Episode 350-How To Alleviate Analysis Paralysis In 3 Easy Steps-Brand Doctor Podcast with Henry Kaminski, Jr. - August 4, 2020