Steven L. Blue is President and CEO of Miller Ingenuity, an internationally recognized business transformation expert, media contributor, 4x-author, and dynamic keynote speaker. His expertise lies within transforming company cultures through innovation and investments in workforce growth.
There are many experts out there offering tips on business negotiation, however, few have the substantial experience and insights that Steve can bring to the table. It has been Steve’s negotiation expertise that moved him through seemingly impassable roadblocks created by unions, executive boards, and vendors. His perseverance in these tough situations equipped him with the ability to dive deeper into business discussions. Throughout Steve’s speeches and writings, negotiation tactics are a reoccurring theme that shed light on his secrets to success.
Executive Trainer for Building Corporate Culture by Design
Steve believes that success begins with developing a ‘Cirque Du Soleil’ culture. According to Steve, most businesses have cultures by default, but what they need is a culture by design. He has successfully trained the executives and employees at Miller Ingenuity to build a culture that would lead the company to rule the markets served by the company. Now Steve has a mission to share his successful corporate strategies with CEOs around the world and help them realize exponential growth for their companies.
Hire Steve for your next Leadership Event
As a been there, done that CEO with real world experience, hiring Steve for your next c-level executive event will provide your leadership team with enthusiasm, thought-provoking insights and innovative strategies that they can immediately implement in their businesses.
Recent episodes from Garvin Reid (see all)
- Garvin Reid Interviews School Psychologists Karen Souza-Donovan and Brittney Jory about Talking to our Kids About BLM and Racism – June 25, 2020
- Garvin Reid Interviews Christine Souza, a Certified Health Coach, Reiki Master, and Wellness Advocate on the Wellness on Demand Podcast – May 19, 2020
- Garvin Reid Interviews Curtis Harris on the Wellness on Demand Podcast -How to stay fit in our new reality of Working from Home (WFH) – May 8, 2020
Recent episodes from Mike Saunders, MBA (see all)
- Episode 5. Porche Grant – Athlete Transitioning, Trusting Yourself, Your Skill and the process with Sivonnia DeBarros, Protector of Athletes - July 4, 2020
- Blaise The Trail Ep 21 – Blaise Hunter Exclaims – “I was Robbed!” - July 3, 2020
- Episode 58 Kate Fitzsimons #10 –Being Resilient in the Face of Grief -Building My Legacy with Lois Sonstegard - July 2, 2020