Author Pat Price was recently interviewed on Optimal Health Radio about her participation in the new book, Journey to the Stage: Stepping Up and Stepping Out to Share Your Message. In Journey to the Stage, Price tells the unique story of how and why she decided on a career in insurance (and even became the first female in the life department at an insurance company).
According to Price, one of the biggest misconceptions that people have is that they believe that their health insurance is enough. Only 2% of employees think they may be critically ill or disabled for more than three months, but in reality, over 25% of the workforce will be out of work due to a disability during their careers. When they are approached by their insurance agent about supplemental insurance, they think that it is too expensive and unnecessary. What they don’t realize is that supplemental insurance policies are relatively inexpensive, with some starting at as little as $20 a month. In many cases, they don’t even understand what supplemental insurance can do for them. For example, in the case of a serious accident or critical illness, supplemental insurance can help keep the policyholder from depleting their savings, cashing in their 401K or running up credit cards to pay their medical bills and everyday expenses.
TO LEARN MORE:
For more information about Price, visit her website at https://benefitsbyprice.com/.
To purchase the best-selling book, Journey to the Stage: Stepping Up and Stepping Out to Share Your Message, visit: https://www.amazon.com/Journey-Stage-Stepping-Share-Message-ebook/dp/B00Z1T6HRK
Recent episodes from Tamara “Tami” Patzer (see all)
- Dr. RUTH RODRIGUEZ: Natural Solutions for Your Child and Family – July 7, 2020
- Dr. USHA MANTHA: What You Need To Know About Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease – March 19, 2020
- Dr. BILL BERGMAN: How to End Destructive Habits and Addictions – November 17, 2019
Recent episodes from Tamara "Tami" Patzer (see all)
- BILLY RAY TAYLOR: LinkedXL Success Strategies for Sustained Growth - September 28, 2020
- CHRIS QUINTANA: The Less You Know The More $$ They Make - September 28, 2020
- CHARLES ROE: ALGISYS: Sustainable Omega-3 EPA and Plant Protein from Microalgae Now in Development - August 5, 2020